Select Collector Club Membership

Hi John. Is it possible that I use your name as well as a reference. I would be most appreciative. I too collected 1994 select. I still remember how excited I was to get a Ben Hart gold card in one of my first packs.
Luke. I would norm ally be very happy too help but notice your in China - my bias is such that as a veteran and now 70 I do not trust anything coming out of china - I am concerned that how do I now your leg - those who have asked me in OZ are easy to check - overseas much harder - hope you understand and if you can add anything to overcome my worries happy to help - my email is [email protected] - cheers john

Luke. I would norm ally be very happy too help but notice your in China - my bias is such that as a veteran and now 70 I do not trust anything coming out of china - I am concerned that how do I now your leg - those who have asked me in OZ are easy to check - overseas much harder - hope you understand and if you can add anything to overcome my worries happy to help - my email is [email protected] - cheers john
Hi John. Thanks for the reply. I sent you an email. All the best.

just received my Draft Class card from select, must say it looks pretty good, would be good if they continued
this style of card for their members. Thinking now I might have a go at collecting the set seeing its only 18 cards.
St.Kilda A.JPG
St.Kilda B.JPG

Very happy that it looks like my membership came through. Many thanks to John for your help. You are a great man. As Jaidyn Stephenson said to Nathan Buckley when he was drafted I won't let you down.

As an added bonus when I went to check there were two Collingwood Premiers Platinum Card Sets that had come available I was able to pick one up.

Back
Top Bottom