Select Collector Club Membership

I can't find the thread 'ebay sellers to avoid'. I may have given someone a free Christmas loan. Paid $300 for a card that was 30% below comps and it's been sent without tracking. Who sends $300 cards on ebay without tracking?
Put in a item not received claim you will get your money back as they can’t prove it’s arrived, if you end up getting the card well it’s a double win, I don’t send any card without tracking don’t care what it’s worth

I can't find the thread 'ebay sellers to avoid'. I may have given someone a free Christmas loan. Paid $300 for a card that was 30% below comps and it's been sent without tracking. Who sends $300 cards on ebay without tracking?

Wrong thread for this mate, this is for discussing the Select collectors club membership. Lets keep on topic.

Wrong thread for this mate, this is for discussing the Select collectors club membership. Lets keep on topic.
Fair enough but I did ask where that that thread was as I couldn't locate it anywhere and had already spent 20 minutes trying to find it. Old mate Louigi, being a gracious member and all was sure to respond and my best chance to cut to the chase so to speak.

Won't happen again😀

Unfortunately, I tried to get a membership but got instantly cancelled and refunded like all my boxes I have purchased this year through the select website. My supply purchases go through without an issue but everything else cancelled with reason "Fraud". Oh well guess no point buying AFL anymore considering none of my queries through their website this year have every been replied to. Happy New Year everyone!

G'day guys was lucky enough to get an SCC membership and was wondering if anyone could vouch for me, I've been collecting for 30 years and sick of paying the ridiculous price resellers put on the product so 9 out of 10 I go without. Would really appreciate it if someone could vouch for me, thanks Barry.

I am a genuine collector and would really appreciate someone vouching for me to get the SCC membership I have attached a photo of some of the cards I have to show I am not a flipper just a genuine collector, hope someone can help me out. Thanks Barry
20240101_214506.jpg

I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a SCC membership today but I am pessimistic about my chances of it being accepted as I don't have anyone to use as a reference. Does anyone know if it is an automatic rejection without a reference? Does anyone have any advice when filling out the application?

Just like the good man above I'm not interested in flipping and am just looking to buy from Select and rip open some boxes.

I am a genuine collector and would really appreciate someone vouching for me to get the SCC membership I have attached a photo of some of the cards I have to show I am not a flipper just a genuine collector, hope someone can help me out. Thanks Barry
20240101_214506.jpg
Barry have you got a supporter yet - if not you can use my name I have been an SCC member since inception and have been collecting Select cards since 1994 Select for know me

Barry have you got a supporter yet - if not you can use my name I have been an SCC member since inception and have been collecting Select cards since 1994 Select for know me
Hi John. Is it possible that I use your name as well as a reference. I would be most appreciative. I too collected 1994 select. I still remember how excited I was to get a Ben Hart gold card in one of my first packs.

Hi John. Is it possible that I use your name as well as a reference. I would be most appreciative. I too collected 1994 select. I still remember how excited I was to get a Ben Hart gold card in one of my first packs.
What a coincidence that is the same first insert card I pulled which got me hooked haha.

What a coincidence that is the same first insert card I pulled which got me hooked haha.
Haha. That's awesome. For some reason I hated the Crows as a kid but it didn't matter when I saw the gold.

Haha. That's awesome. For some reason I hated the Crows as a kid but it didn't matter when I saw the gold.
That's what gets ya, it's a feeling you never get sick of. Just pulled out that set to reminisce God I spent some money on that set to try and get a Nathan Buckley gold card which I was actually lucky enough to pull about 6 months later. The money didn't matter it was the thrill of the chase and then to pull the card you want puts you on cloud nine

Back
Top Bottom