Select Collector Club Membership

Renewal time!

1701731254074.png

We got TIERS!

1701731449634.png
Interesting I have been a member since the start so hopefully we are entitled to more

Interesting I have been a member since the start so hopefully we are entitled to more
Should be.

Day dot members get access to highest tier.

Depends on the perks. I will probably just get it to future proof it, but it might not matter the way things are going :)

I've been considering this. I'm guessing it does not guarantee that you will get a box of say Legacy when it releases. Just a better shot than those who are not members. How much does it cost?

Thanks for that. Sounds worth it. If I wanted to buy a box of Legacy for Christmas I'm paying $100 more than at release. There's the membership paid off right there.

Do you need to do an application to renew the scc every year or just pay the fee?

I remember last year having to get member references etc but this time to renew can’t find a form.

Just pay. I've already renewed mine.

You'd think most would renew again.

I can't find the thread 'ebay sellers to avoid'. I may have given someone a free Christmas loan. Paid $300 for a card that was 30% below comps and it's been sent without tracking. Who sends $300 cards on ebay without tracking?

Back
Top Bottom