Rookie of the year betting

Basden05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
Want some easy money? Go and put some money on Blake Griffin for rookie of the year paying 4/1. Barring any injuries (never had any major ones before last season) he should be a run away winner.

I was always going to put money of Griffin because people forgot how good he is going to be, but his pre-season so far just just confirmed everything. While I think John Wall will have a good year, he still has Arenas there taking shots off him. Griffin will be the focal point for the Clippers from day one, a potential 18-10 guy right away.

If you want some value, do a multi for Griffin and Durant for MVP. Or a real smokey go with Griffin and Chris Paul MVP (Paul is 19/1)

Go a head and put some money of Griffin, you won't be disapointed.

I just checked www.luxbet.com, but im sure the odds are pretty similar everywhere else.

I actually like Lance Stephenson quite a bit, but don't expect him to play much at all this season.

It's basicallya two horse race - bet on Wall and Griffin and you can't lose! lol Surprised at the odds on Jordan Crawford... wtf?!

going for a HUGE stab ... Avery Bradley, he will never win it but if I get it right ... shame on you guys HaHa

I was asked the samething when i put $100 on the Seahawks to beat Chicago the other day. Worked out well for me then, Willing to risk it again.

I think putting $50 on Hayward is a little bigger odd's than the Seahawks v Bears. It's a two horse race between Griffin and Wall

I think putting $50 on Hayward is a little bigger odd's than the Seahawks v Bears. It's a two horse race between Griffin and Wall

But if both get hurt then who? Hayward should be getting a lot of mins so you never know what will happen.

But if both get hurt then who? Hayward should be getting a lot of mins so you never know what will happen.

If both get hurt, DeMarcus Cousins and Wesley Johnson will be right up there. Both will get a lot more minutes than Hayward who will be backing up Kirilenko. Hayward will turn into a solid player and eventually be the starting small forward for the Jazz, in a couple of years though.

Back
Top Bottom