Rookie of the year betting

If both get hurt, DeMarcus Cousins and Wesley Johnson will be right up there. Both will get a lot more minutes than Hayward who will be backing up Kirilenko. Hayward will turn into a solid player and eventually be the starting small forward for the Jazz, in a couple of years though.

I think Hayward will get more time than you think...... especially the way he has been playing in the PS. ;)

I think Hayward will get more time than you think...... especially the way he has been playing in the PS. ;)

Is this the same Hayward that has scored in double digits only once in seven pre-season games? Take away his 26 point performance and he is averaging 5.8 points per game.

I haven't been keeping track of the PS stats all that much, but I have seen a few of his highlights & he seems pretty good. While he has struggled with his shooting % a little but I'm not buying much into that seeing it's only been his first few games.... let's not forget Sloan also stated he is going to be part of the regular rotation.

Hey guys thinking about putting on a multi tomorrow for 4 games, let me know if you think it's a fairly safe bet!

My winners in bold...

Boston @ Cleveland
Indiana @ San Antonio
Atlanta @ Memphis
Charlotte @ Dallas

Odds are $3.65

What you guys reckon chances of those teams winning?

Hey guys thinking about putting on a multi tomorrow for 4 games, let me know if you think it's a fairly safe bet!

My winners in bold...

Boston @ Cleveland
Indiana @ San Antonio
Atlanta @ Memphis
Charlotte @ Dallas

Odds are $3.65

What you guys reckon chances of those teams winning?

Hey Man

Boston should win. There's the chance that it could be a let down game for the Celtics after last night and its the second of a back to back, but I don't see it. It's too early in the season for the C's to be tired and they should take down the Cavs. The Spurs are a lock to win tomorrow, however Ive gone with Atlanta in the other game. Marc Gasol is out and there's no one really to back him up. Dallas should take the win against the Bobcats.

Be careful when doing multi's, they look golden but there's always that one team that screws you. If your gunna put one on, id go:

Boston win
San Antonio win
Dallas win
Oklahoma City win.

I think the best bet for tomorrow however is Utah v Danver Over 205 points. That should sail over the total.

I've done a write up of the Atlanta v Memphis game, aswell as the Denver v Utah game, about to do the Boston one now. Just click on the link in my signature to read my picks

Yeah cheers mate, I ended up dropping the Memphis game out of it and just went with a Boston/Dallas/San Antonio mulit in the end and placed $40 on it. Didn't know Gasol was going to be out so i'm glad I did! Ahh sick, I've favourited your site and will check it out from time to time :v:

Sweet mate.

Yeah check it out, should have gone 3-0 last night if the Suns didn't decided to score 11 in the last quarter

Well without any research whatsoever I bet on 203 pts and under in the Indiana vs San Antonio game. They only blew it out by about 30 pts. What happened to the Spurs being defensive and the Pacers being inept?

New Orleans were my lock yesterday and they won, albeit only by 4 in a game that was close the entire way.

Back to the original topic, I just don't like how Griffin is in ROY for this year, but I guess it's fair considering he didn't have a rookie season. Based on one game he's going to be a beast.

will the jazz cover 8 start against phoenix today?

This was a tough game that I struggled to come up with a winner. I was leaning the Suns at +6.5 and now that is up to eight, I think you have to take them +8.

They were 5 up at Portland on opening night but just imploded. Id stay away but take the Suns +8 if you need too

---------- Post added 29-10-2010 at 10:40 AM ----------

Well without any research whatsoever I bet on 203 pts and under in the Indiana vs San Antonio game. They only blew it out by about 30 pts. What happened to the Spurs being defensive and the Pacers being inept?

New Orleans were my lock yesterday and they won, albeit only by 4 in a game that was close the entire way.

Back to the original topic, I just don't like how Griffin is in ROY for this year, but I guess it's fair considering he didn't have a rookie season. Based on one game he's going to be a beast.

Yeah def would have taken the over in that game. It's easy to say now but the Pacers don't play an D whatsoever and the Spurs can put up some huge numbers at home. If Griffin stays healthy, he is the rookie of the year, hands down.

Pretty obvious Griffin for ROY i know its only the first game but what an impact player he is. Also John Wall at halftime 3/13 nice hahaha

Blake was already carving it up in the pre-season and looked good from the get-go. I am really really worried though with the way he attacks the rim and explodes that he may get injured badly. He sustained his first injury on a dunk attempt too.

Blake was already carving it up in the pre-season and looked good from the get-go. I am really really worried though with the way he attacks the rim and explodes that he may get injured badly. He sustained his first injury on a dunk attempt too.

I hope for my sake he doesnt get injured to bad. Have $500 on him to win ROY to get back $2000

I hope for my sake he doesnt get injured to bad. Have $500 on him to win ROY to get back $2000

I've got a small wager on him to win ROY too. I think he can easily average a double-double even with limited playing time. He insists he's been at 100 percent for a while now which is great to hear, but he needs to slow down a bit and not get himself injured. Not just for the ROY, but so that he doesn't end his career prematurely. He just lands so awkward coming down that I cringe a little each time he plays lol...

Just a lazy 44 points, 15 rebounds and 7 assists for my boy Blake over the Knicks.

Hows that Hayward pick looking?

Back
Top Bottom