Remember Super Mario Bros?

yep that videos been around a long time now, still hasnt been beaten. some japanese kid i think did it.

white_chocolate_55 said:
he must have got the magic flutes, warped to near the end and finished it.. not impossible

yes, in theory, but world 8 is a muther****er, to burn your way through there takes MAD skill and timing.

Im part of the sonic and early double dragon era...some great oldschool games need re-doing......streetfighter etc.

I've seen that vid, and it's crazy!

Anyone see the vid of this dude on the piano playing the whole score??? And then plays half of it blind folded!!!

There's another vid too of this dude playing it on guitar.

Old School gaming ROCKS!!! Actually played Micro Machines 96 the other night, lol!!!

woh this thread is freaky i was actually playin super mario bros 3 last night lol...freaky....in 11minutes thats fast........i actually know a secreat in the first world that most of you wouldnt know about :D that i decovered.....jimmy have you completed the ninja turtles game?

mickimouse24 said:
woh this thread is freaky i was actually playin super mario bros 3 last night lol...freaky....in 11minutes thats fast........i actually know a secreat in the first world that most of you wouldnt know about :D that i decovered.....jimmy have you completed the ninja turtles game?

Its not that freaky when you consider that its one of the most popular games of all time and millions still play it.

care to share this 'secret'?

ok well....im sure some of you may alright know this......on on the very first World...(World 1).......the 4th level....where you have to make your way to the end like there is no ground........get every single coin in that level (even the 1s in the bricks) and you will get a magic mushroom house appear on the map :D

ok well....im sure some of you may alright know this......on on the very first World...(World 1).......the 4th level....where you have to make your way to the end like there is no ground........get every single coin in that level (even the 1s in the bricks) and you will get a magic mushroom house appear on the map

Yep have had this happen to me, but wasn't sure what I did to set it off.

Any1 done negative world in the original mario?

whats the secret?

and ninja turtles (not the arcade) on nes? thats pretty hard but i finished it in my day...

anyone have these games

* vendetta
* turbo outrun
* zelda (another hard game to finish)
* link (yet another hard one to finish, like zelda, i didnt beleive there was an end)
*friday the 13th

jvalles69 said:
.....Any1 done negative world in the original mario?

I've heard of this... how do you get to it??

white_chocolate_55 said:
anyone have these games

* vendetta
* turbo outrun
* zelda (another hard game to finish)
* link (yet another hard one to finish, like zelda, i didnt beleive there was an end)
*friday the 13th

Are we talking originals, or Roms? I have Zelda and Friday 13th that I know of. (Roms that is)

Back
Top Bottom