For Sale REFUNDS THURSDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u havent got refund by end of day could u please let me know , its not on purpose as u can see i am refunding all
thanks
David

if u havent got refund by end of day could u please let me know , its not on purpose as u can see i am refunding all
thanks
David
Great work David! I understand things happen and it is great to see you are keeping your word and doing the right thing.
It is a shame that some people jump to conclusions and get certain opinions set in there mind without giving people a chance to sort it out.
yes i do agree with some of the comments to an extent, there did seem to be some run around to begin with and a few comments made that did not add up and contradicted themselves.
but the point is, Well done on sorting it out.
I hope everyone gets the result they were looking for.

hey ppls just a quick update while i on break if i havent got back to u with your refund please send me a msg , its not on purpose , i hope u can see i am making refunds and not avoiding anyone, just may ned reminding cause getting confused as to who i payed back lol , and in future if this account asks for money b4 cards are sent report it cause it aint me , in future cards sent first and when recieved then ill accpet payment
i hope this is all behind us , and thank you everyone for your patients

Good on ya Dave, I knew there's still good people in this world. Jeez I bet all those peeps dishing it to Dave have pie in their face now. Would be good to see some sorry's to the guy.

all good Wogpsi, very hard to explain from my end , cut a long story short it was teenage son , which i was not going to say b4 refunding ppl , kids these days are good at comps lol, didnt mean to lie to ppl , just proteting son for god knows what reason , should have let them file with police , thast why ppl he had card and phone number, he will pay it off , looks like no mowing lawn for me for awhile lol

Good on ya Dave, I knew there's still good people in this world. Jeez I bet all those peeps dishing it to Dave have pie in their face now. Would be good to see some sorry's to the guy.

Not really!

Still no explanation given that made any sense to me or any reason in went on for so long but good to see refunds being given.

So did EVERYONE get their refunds?

Really Jason,

What should I be sorry for?
-That someone has been embarrassed and shamed into returning money that was obtained by deception and was never his?
-That the mods have seen fit to ban another account associated with 'David'
Do not purchase from this person. They are associated (if not the same person) as dvd1977
-That the 'DVD1977' account listed a non-existent eBay account as a reference
-That this original for sale thread authored by 'David' contained the phrase 'need money for chemo'
-That the '40-day' window of identity theft that we are to assume coincides with 'Davd' being absent
..while meant to be house sitting
falls outside the time frame that likwidgreen made a deal for the thrice sold Kel Moore case card
-That the mobile phone leant to the housesitter was answered by "david" when he had absolutely no idea who was messaging him (taking on the identity theft role very seriously i guess)
-That all of the posts made under the dvd1977 banner, whether by its original or imposter, contain the same abbreviations, spelling mistakes, grammer and format

Or perhaps because I was, and remain sceptical of the ridiculous cover story that included such gems as
  • having the housesitter hack into their OZT & paypal account (certainly the first thing I'd do if I wanted to steal)
  • not noticing any indescrepancies in the bank accounts that this person was given free range over
  • handing over a mobile phone for use as well

If 'David' really wants redemption, perhaps he could have donated the three cards that were subject to this debate to OZT to be auctioned off. That would certainly earn credit in my book. Instead, it seems, he's still looking to sell them. Perhaps Jason you should buy them?

well only way to sort who was behind the scam is out the son if it was him responsible for it all .still neither here nor there what pisses me off was the lowgrade comments posted re dvd1977 and his wife.if it was his son a apology to ripped of people is certainly owed

Looking from the outside, there are many discrepancies that still can not be explained and people have every right to question and be suspicious of the situation.

Like Richo said, it's good to see that refunds are being given. However, from my point of view, I think a lot of members are lucky to be getting their money back, considering that a member was able to track down Dvd1977 and the mods were able to intervene and monitor the situation. Debatable what might have occurred if either of these situations did not take place.

Also, this is a good example of following the rules of the site. If they requested payment up front, then I would inform them about the rules of the site, and how it states that they should send the card first before any payment. If they insist, then I would 100% make sure I knew what I was getting into. Asking for scans/photos, using registered post, keeping up communication, paying via paypal and researching their past deals both within and outside of OCT.

Despite all these precautions, I would still be hesitant dealing with someone with less than 10 positive feedback who requested money first. Personally, I would not deal with someone who asked for money upfront and I had absolutely no information about them and their history, no matter how good the deal may seem.

Not having a go at anyone or saying trust is a bad thing, but in this case, I think a lot of people will learn from this situation and approach future deals with more caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom