For Sale REFUNDS THURSDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy to do a scan and put anythign someone asks in the scan with it like writng of a word etc so u know it isnt from the net , anyway off to bed and will be on tomoz morning

Not a scan. A photo. Holding all five signature in the one hand up to your computer screen and have this thread on the computer screen

happy to do a scan and put anythign someone asks in the scan with it like writng of a word etc so u know it isnt from the net , anyway off to bed and will be on tomoz morning

Can you PM me with the people you have said you have refunded? I want to make sure they have received their refunds.

Regards
Matt (Mod)

Shouldn't take more than 5 mins to do. If it does take a while then your obviously sourcing the cards to do it

Saying and doing are two dif things. As I said I bet any money that the ones refunded are they ones he HAD to. I.e PayPal

whatever happened to giving the benefit of the doubt .i dealt with this bloke a month or so ago direct deposited into his account asked for express post .got cards express post as asked no hassles whatsoever. some of the people talking crap need to have a good look at themselves.and david i hope you are doing the right thing .i reckon a few people on here should be apoligising to his missus ,wonder how the wankers would like someone talking to there wife,sister mother like that

That's absolute rubbish Jason.
This bloke has flat out lied and tried to take people for a fool.
Only after I chased him down this afternoon has he come out with this ridiculous story.
I don't believe anywhere has it been suggested that anyone has spoken to his wife or kids.
Some weeks ago in his original posts advertising the cards he had for sale was a comment that he 'needed money for chemo', a comment that has since been removed.
Are we to assume that this also was the work of the evil family friend, who seems to have gone to great lengths to try and scam $$ out of people with daily bumps, plenty of pm's, not to mention the criminal acts of identity theft, plus the updates as to the progress of David's hospital stays, and the pleading that 'Joanne' was new to this and just trying to catch up, and the updating to the mods of David health situation.
Just because he did the right thing by you does not mean he didnt try to shaft others.

whatever happened to giving the benefit of the doubt .i dealt with this bloke a month or so ago direct deposited into his account asked for express post .got cards express post as asked no hassles whatsoever. some of the people talking crap need to have a good look at themselves.and david i hope you are doing the right thing .i reckon a few people on here should be apoligising to his missus ,wonder how the w***ers would like someone talking to there wife,sister mother like that

That is the best thing i have seen said in this thread so far.

I enjoy being a member here, but the reactions from some of you here is disgusting!

How about before you jump to conclusions and throw insults and threats around you wait to let the mods get to the bottom of it and listen to the guy and give him chance to sort it out!
along the lines of what rowdy said, If something were to happen to me my wife would probly get on here to finalize deals ect, and surely there would be some sort of delay, so i a sure some people would be unhappy. BUT if anyone spoke to her like that i would not be happy thats for sure!

apparently his wife never came on because "she wouldnt even know how to log in here" yet she was posting on here. story doesnt add up again, go figure

That's absolute rubbish Jason.
This bloke has flat out lied and tried to take people for a fool.
Only after I chased him down this afternoon has he come out with this ridiculous story.
I don't believe anywhere has it been suggested that anyone has spoken to his wife or kids.
Some weeks ago in his original posts advertising the cards he had for sale was a comment that he 'needed money for chemo', a comment that has since been removed.
Are we to assume that this also was the work of the evil family friend, who seems to have gone to great lengths to try and scam $$ out of people with daily bumps, plenty of pm's, not to mention the criminal acts of identity theft, plus the updates as to the progress of David's hospital stays, and the pleading that 'Joanne' was new to this and just trying to catch up.
Just because he did the right thing by you does not mean he didnt try to shaft others.

The POINT here is yes he may have tried to do the dirty, maybe the truth has not been found out yet, BUT still this is NOT the place to be throwing abuse and threats! The mods are aware of the issue now and i am sure they will sort it out as best they can for everyone involved and action taken.
carrying on like you have been on here is getting no where!

Once again, where is it suggested that anyone has spoken to his wife?
'Joanne' was the one initiating contact via pm whilst 'David' has been in hospital these past few weeks.

abuse and insults mainly,

David/Joanne

There appears to be FOUR active deal threads between you and others, myself included, for the same card, and funnily enough, nobody has received any cards.

Care to explain you lying turd????

Lets be honest here David, thats a pretty ridiculous & unbelievable story.
I had a txt msg from your mobile on the 15th June, advising that the card I paid you for had already been mailed by your wife.
I also, like others it would seem, deposited money directly into your bank account.
Are we to assume that your mobile & bank account have also been hijacked by a 'friend'?
You're a lying thief, and in some strange coincidence, has only realised whats going on after i found your phone number in the whitepages and called you. And you tried to deny that you were this same person.
Nor did I make any threats other than that I would let the other people on this forum aware of your contact details, and that I would be heading to the police tomorrow morning.
Pay the money back and go away.

I tell ya what if you gave out my contact details on a public forum you would know about it quick smart!

Well if you fed me a steady stream of garbage like this bloke did, including having the gall to ask me to leave work early so that i could make it to the bank before close of business, then re-assure me time after time that what was promised was on its way, then started using a wife's identity to reply under the guise of being back in hospital, and thanking me for my patience, understanding and sympathy towards his plight, then sent txt messages again reassuring me it was already in the mail, then more pm's again asking for, and receiving understanding and more time, then silence, then acting like a sheepish schoolboy when i found him on the phone, then invented a story that isnt even worthy of a daily soap...

you know what, i'd do the same thing all over again.

last time i checked there is such a thing as being presumed innocent until found guilty.if david has been doing dodgy deals well deserves what he gets.i as said have dealt with him and had no problem .intrested to see if it turns out he is all good how many of the trash talkers in this thread will man up and apoligise hmmmm not to many i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom