Quite a nice mail day today 7/5

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
the postie was a nice fella today as these arrived.......

img087.jpg

img088.jpg

img089.jpg

img090.jpg

img091.jpg

Nice mailday..........for someone who is now only collecting the Eels..... :lol:

If you do plan to break up the predictor set, I know a good home for the Dragons one...;)

Cheers
Ross

Nice mailday..........for someone who is now only collecting the Eels..... :lol:

If you do plan to break up the predictor set, I know a good home for the Dragons one...;)

Cheers
Ross

yes only eels mate, sometimes to get what one wants they have to buy a lot. the Hall of fame cards were sold as a lot but i only wanted the eels cards.

the predictors i had 13 of them then razor77 busted a box and got the tigers so i bought it of him with an arrangement with digeze then a trade or 2 and a purchase and i had the lot to redeem :lol:

both lots will be broken down and traded etc for other eels cards:lol:
Digeze has the tigers lot
victor viking has the raiders

Hi mate, how much for that greg alexander Hall of fame card?
Nice cards :)
Cheers
Brplat

Damn, i probably should have checked eBay before buying the Tigers set....just browsing through now and it is available for $85 Buy-it-now and also an auction starting at $90. I guess it makes sense that the redeemed version would be a lot cheaper than the unredeemed as the unredeemed only has its price pushed up for people trying to redeem the entire set. :(

Back
Top Bottom