pvtryan, an intro...

pvtryan

Chasing Bogut 05/06
Real Name
shane
Hi guys,
i guess it's about time i introduced myself!
My name is shane, my ebay username is pvtryan0101 (imaginative, i know). I'm 35 and work as a salesperson at Optus in the small business division.

I first started to get into basketball cards in 1993 when i was involved with setting up and running a card shop. That was pretty damn cool, but there wasn't too much money in it... When i saw that was going downhill i got out of it and started paying attention to my career again. I pretty much stopped collecting for a few years there but have decided to pick up a few bits and pieces here and there...

That's about all there is to me, i used to have a pretty impressive grant hill collection, and now that the heat has gone out of his issues, i'll probably look to pick up some of his cards. He appears in plenty of sets and i think that that's a pretty good way to get an interesting cross-section of card issues.

I got rid of most of my really cool cards a long while back, but you never get rid of the bug once it bites you! I'm looking forward to getting to know most of you as we go along, and hopefully you guys can help me rebuild my Hill hill...

Hey mate,welcome to the boards:D im sure you will find plenty of people here that can help you rebuild your collection.

hey shane!! good to hear from you!!

sounds like you might have to get in line for some of the G Hill cards ;)

j/k!! you should enjoy yourself in here!!

hey
welcome to the boards, wow we got a few hill collectors here now, cool , hope ya have a fun time here, and make lots of good trades :)

Back
Top Bottom