Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

has anyone noticed since that last update how bloody hard it is to come across a 10KM egg? i used to get my fair share, now i just never see them at all. the one i have had this week was a bloody jynx :0

Went out last night hunting, and grabbed 8 newbies.

Still need some solid ones, like the usuals that I CAN'T find; Gyarados, Dragonite, Slowbro, Lapras, etc. Even still yet to get Charmander or his evolutions.

I am getting a slow collection of Slowpoke's so I will be able to evolve one soon, but that's still a ways away.

I'm guessing some of you peeps have put real coin into this game? I haven't and don't want to. I saw someone had 9 eggs on the go? That's a lot of incubators!!

Anyone using Pokevision website?

Noticed another update overnight, seems you can now set a freshy as a Fave or Transfer it straight away. That's handy!

I haven't spent any money on the game. I'm not really interested in having high CP Pokemon as I don't like the battle system. I'm just trying to catch 1 of every Pokemon.

Just hit 50 :thumbsup:

1680e32293.png

ive bought incubators but thats it you need them for the eggs. especially since some pokemon are region locked, eggs are the only way to get them. id rather pay for a few incubators then make a trip to asia for farfetched or europe for mr mime, and the states for tauros.

Small update, if anyone WAS using Pokevision (or the Radar App, too), but after the latest update, Niantic & Nintendo have put a stop to the 3rd party apps working.

I'm sitting on 76/76 seen/caught. Only had 1 get away (that I never found again) but managed to get him back - turns out there's a spawn point near home that they regularly pop up at.

Rhodes has been ruined, the council got its wishes. the pokestops in the peg paterson park no longer exist.

Game Over. think i'll be heading to the triple pokestop at balmoral beach this weekend instead.

Think there will be more and more of this too.... removal from cemeteries etc (which was a bad idea to begin with)

Not sure how they determine who has the power to request removal though...and does this mean we might see more pokestops elsewhere nearby? Personally think they should put more in random parks/reserves etc and maybe shopping centres and the like... but maybe not in close bunches so as to become a "hazard"

Have noticed since the update a lot more Pokemon escaping balls and doing a runner.

Totally hear what you're saying! I literally drained my balls last night, OMG that's so wrong!

I've had 400+ CP 'mons caught on 1 single throw with not Razz's, but had 100- CP 'mons escape and eventually run away! SO random, but definitely worse since the "updates".

Just evolved my last Eevee this morning, he was 528CP, and I evolved him to a 1057CP Jolteon (aka "Sparky"). Was hoping for around 1200CP but oh well.

EDIT: Reached Level 20 last night. Read online at the rewards lists, and I think they've nerf'd it, I was apparently meant to get 20 red, 20 blue and 20 ultra balls + 2 Lucky Eggs and 2 Incubators.

Got the Ultra Balls, and Eggs and the Incubators, but not the other balls. SO disappointed since I was running low in supply.

I now need to pokeCAMP at a Stop to stock back up.

Totally hear what you're saying! I literally drained my balls last night, OMG that's so wrong!

I've had 400+ CP 'mons caught on 1 single throw with not Razz's, but had 100- CP 'mons escape and eventually run away! SO random, but definitely worse since the "updates".

Just evolved my last Eevee this morning, he was 528CP, and I evolved him to a 1057CP Jolteon (aka "Sparky"). Was hoping for around 1200CP but oh well.

EDIT: Reached Level 20 last night. Read online at the rewards lists, and I think they've nerf'd it, I was apparently meant to get 20 red, 20 blue and 20 ultra balls + 2 Lucky Eggs and 2 Incubators.

Got the Ultra Balls, and Eggs and the Incubators, but not the other balls. SO disappointed since I was running low in supply.

I now need to pokeCAMP at a Stop to stock back up.

I think the last update is aimed at getting people spending money.
I did 2 runs along a great spot here on the coast, must have 10 pokestops and one gym in like a 2 km walk, went up and back twice :D
Dropped a lure at the end and sat for 30 mins.
Up to level 15, with 56 pokemon on the pokedex.

I think the last update is aimed at getting people spending money.
I did 2 runs along a great spot here on the coast, must have 10 pokestops and one gym in like a 2 km walk, went up and back twice :D
Dropped a lure at the end and sat for 30 mins.
Up to level 15, with 56 pokemon on the pokedex.

Oh nice! I like to (be lazy) and sit in the car between two spots and go crazy on what pops up and still getting the stops in the process.

The 3 Eevees have all been nurfed. Actually I think all water Pokemon have been nurfed. Sucks if you used a bunch of candy and stardust to build up your Vaporeon.

Yeah I hear ya on that. I just wanted to get them to have them. I did put some Candy into my Vaporeon, but I'm not upgrading anything any more.

My highest CP is my Jolteon at 1057, with a Starmie on 1054, and a Golduck on 1040. All the rest are below 1000 CP.

So I don't attack much, unless I KNOW I can win, ha ha. But often I'll find vacant spots or a push-over of a gym to take, just to claim some coins, and wait until I get beat up and lose it.

Ive had a look at what all the fuss was about on you tube .

Personally i think its sad.
On your phone looking for imaginary creatures tbh.

yeah I don't get it, never interested in the original or tv shows or whatever it was!
As long as people don't do stupid crap like while driving and kill someone else then all good I guess, spawning a whole new type of industry - people PAYING to walk dogs for animal shelters and stuff! :lol:

Just caught a 712 CP Tentatruel, happy times.

I think this sits as my 5th strongest.

Flareon - 1078 CP
Pidgeot - 1026 CP
Pinsir - 948 CP
Magneton - 778 CP
Tentatruel - 712 CP
Ivysaur - 610 CP (really keen to evolve this one)

vaporeon's water gun and aqua tail were nerfed, but the hydro pump was buffed. which was annoying because i had two half decent vaoporeons and i pumped all my stardust into the wrong one now, that the other moveset is better

Back
Top Bottom