Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Added 6 new Pokemon this week after a bit of a slow down. Hooray!

Slowbro
Charmeleon (caught it wild)
Omanyte
Graveller
Grimer
Poliwrath

More importantly the end of my street is now a charmander nest so I'll be able to rack up the candy pretty fast!

Nice nice!!!

Score on the nest, too! Keep racking those candies, Charizard won't be far away for you!!

What I don't get, Niantic have blocked me from getting in/on, but I just saw someone has their iphone using a gps controller, and they're obviously not blocked?!?!

Unfortunately the good cheats seem to be one step ahead ...

On this same facey page, there's people admitting to it, and they've literally gotten gyms in about 4 different towns, all with the regional Mon's (Farfetch'd, Taurus & Mr Mime) and they're all less than 500CP each.

I just can't wait to be back playing again. Seems getting a new phone at work's taking longer than I hoped. Might be time to dig out wifey's old phone and use that for the time being to hunt.

On this same facey page, there's people admitting to it, and they've literally gotten gyms in about 4 different towns, all with the regional Mon's (Farfetch'd, Taurus & Mr Mime) and they're all less than 500CP each.

I just can't wait to be back playing again. Seems getting a new phone at work's taking longer than I hoped. Might be time to dig out wifey's old phone and use that for the time being to hunt.

There is a guy with a youtube channel that openly displays his cheating.
He teleports around the world catching pokemon etc, all sitting in front of his pc, with his phone in his hand.
Much rather do it the way it was meant to be, walking.
I have lost 5 kgs since I started playing this game and I love getting out for a walk.

think today will be the last trip to circular quay for me for a while. going to try pick up another lapras, snorlax or chansey and then take a bit of a break before gen 2.

I'm currently working / priority on

Sandrew -> Sandslash
Clefairy-> Clefable
Charmeleon -> Charizard

...and levelling up my best few to stop the whole neighbourhood from teaming up and taking over the gym that is my house haha

2 Laprases today, no sign of snorlax :( but cant complain with the lapras, up to 15 candies now, i might try and pump them all into my best IV one now.

EDIT :(

NEVER CHECK THE MAP WHEN YOU GET HOME :(

Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 7.31.58 PM.png

Couldve used those snorlax candies

Last edited:
2 Laprases today, no sign of snorlax :( but cant complain with the lapras, up to 15 candies now, i might try and pump them all into my best IV one now.

EDIT :(

NEVER CHECK THE MAP WHEN YOU GET HOME :(

Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 7.31.58 PM.png

Couldve used those snorlax candies

Wish the map at my place ever looked like that. Lucky to live where you are I guess.
When it comes to this game, city living is the best.

Wish the map at my place ever looked like that. Lucky to live where you are I guess.
When it comes to this game, city living is the best.

i have the filters turned on so all the crappy stuff doesn't clog the map.

i'm a good 45 minutes - hour from the city, just lucky that work is only 5 mins outside the city so i know the area.

That Charmander nest near me is going alright. I can get there in under 90 seconds and have gone from 6 to 46 candy in the last 24 hours. I'm low on balls now, but if I'm lucky I might get to 100 tomorrow! :)

I was doing ok for balls until .... Dragonite and Kangaskhan spawned side by side in my park last night.
Wasn't going to bother with the Kanga but he was 1200+ so had to add him to the collection.
Dragonite was a 100% IV, so was beyond stoked with that catch.

i have the filters turned on so all the crappy stuff doesn't clog the map.

i'm a good 45 minutes - hour from the city, just lucky that work is only 5 mins outside the city so i know the area.
I have to drive 30 mins to get to any of the good spawn locations on the coast here. Nothing better than a walk along the beach catching pokemon.

So glad to be back on the hunting trail!

Booted up the Wifey's old phone, a shocker, but it still works. Left with 100% battery, got home with a dead phone! ha ha. Have to put it through a charge just to check my pickups, ha ha.

I chose Charmander as my Buddy, and generated a couple candy already. Looking forward to Evolving him soon!

i got one, syncs to my iphone 6 but wont sync to my iphone 7. so its absolutely useless until they patch that for me.

Sent the Wifey on a hunt last night, I sat on the computer giving instructions whilst she drove around our neighbourhood!

Picked up Grimer (new), another Rhyhorn (can now evolve him), a CP 141 (95%) Magikarp, another Growlithe, Wartortle, a couple more Geodudes, and a few other randoms.

Also yesterday, I evolved a Magneton, Nidoqueen & Nidoking.

My buddy Charmander has walked almost 17km, but he's not sitting on my shoulder yet, wondering if he does at all!?

Back
Top Bottom