PC holy grail

Starrscreem

kyrie irving collector
Real Name
James gee
eBay User
Jgee2623
Before I start i would love to see what card each of use call your holy grail and if you own it, now onto my story.

Ok so my last few posts I have cut the chatter short, not on this one I will take time to explain my new acquisition.

Firstly the card

#4/10
Screenshot_2015-02-05-06-47-05.png

Ok so i just brought this card this morning for half of the inflated asking price via offer and a background story of what the card means to me to the seller lol.

This is MY FAVOURITE EVER KYRIE IRVING ROOKIE CARD.

I had only seen it ever once before come up forsale over a year ago now, I was super excited it sold for over $200us back then and I missed out on it. It sold this time for pitty much the same price but there was no way it wasn't coming to my PC this time.
Until afew days ago when a different version came up forsale and it is now on its way to my Comc.

Ever since i had seen the normal version of this card no.#/49 I fell in love with it. The action shot/picture just blows me away how amazing it is and ever since i saw it i new i had to get the prime version as that was and is my personal holy grail card.
It's by no means my most expensive or rarest kyrie rookie card but all of that goes out the window Imo when it comes to your personal favorite card.
Here are some pics of my man cave wall, and you can evan see I designed the encased card display around that picture and of course I have that card in there aswell #/49 version only.
DSC_0613.JPG

Also..... Yes I'm still drilling on,
It was a pc milestone card as now i have all 9/9 kyrie cards from 12-13 panini limited.
2015-02-05_10.16.28.jpg

I evan went a got a white and red patch version of the center stage #/49.

Last edited:
Those 12/13 limited lights out patches are definitely underrated!
I have a durant /10 and LOVE IT

-Brandon
hell yeah, Imo 12-13 limited has to be one of the best series I have seen in a long time for quality of the photos.that's why I decided to collect 3 of the insert sets #/50, I just love the pictures in these sets so much. Was a nice Lil side project from 4yrs of solid kyrie irving rookie card chasing.

Back
Top Bottom