Panini Redemptions

nvk1980

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nicholas
eBay User
nvk1980
Hey all :)
In a recent box break (Panini Select 14-15) I found a redemption card - which I absolutely hate. I've had a few in the last couple of years but never bothered claiming them. This one though sounds intriguing, since it is a Signature Copper Prizm Kobe. So, full of joy and optimism, I hopped onto Panini.net to start the process of redeeming the card. Needless to say, it turned into a soul crushing experience.

The main reason? I can't even register. Every time I try, an error comes up, stating that the username I have selected already exists. I've tried over 25 so far and they are all quite specific, no way their are other users with the exact same username.

Has anyone had similar issues?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers!

I had the same problem it kept saying username already exists

I emailed David sharp @ panini and he got it set up for us

No problem signing up but huge delays on the redemptions themselves. I have at least 6 that I redeemed 18 months ago and still nothing. I wold ask for a replacement but they are all for my pc player Coleman so would prefer that they are fulfilled.

ok had a exum redemption in there for 3 months though bugger it others have lodge complaint through this american business beauro site like or consumer affairs (ill find link) well what do you know lodge complaint next day is shipped LOL

ok had a exum redemption in there for 3 months though bugger it others have lodge complaint through this american business beauro site like or consumer affairs (ill find link) well what do you know lodge complaint next day is shipped LOL
If you could find the link that would be great because at this point I am willing to give anything a go.

Back
Top Bottom