Panini Blog Panini America Thanksgiving Day Giveaway

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
thanksgiving-day-2012-giveaway.jpg

Today is a day for giving thanks . . . and a day for watching football.
With Black Friday just hours away, we need SOMETHING to hold us over. While turkey and stuffing seem to be the obvious choice, one can’t help but get wrapped up in one of the greatest football days of the year. Shortly after Santa makes his appearance in the Macy’s Day parade, the Detroit Lions get things started when they take on the Houston Texans. Being from Big D, I have to make sure my afternoon nap is over and I’m planted on the couch for the Cowboys and Redskins. And last, but certainly not least, dessert for the day is one of the NFL’s most heated rivalries when the New England Patriots take on the New York Jets.
So before we all hunt for the nearest hobby shop in search of Panini America 2012 Black Friday packs, we want YOU to tell us who you think will be the players of the game for each turkey day games. We have some amazing prizes to give away, all you have to do is tell us who the player of each game will be. (One entry per person/per game . . . we’ll be watching.)
My guesses are below…
In the comments section below, tell us who you think will be the player of the game (we will confirm or even pick if there’s a tie). You have until kickoff to give you answer, winners will get signed items from players such as Robert Griffin III, Calvin Johnson Jr. and Mark Sanchez. For those of you who don’t guess right, you still have a chance to win. We’ll randomly pick from all the entries and award a few extra prizes, items signed by Peyton Manning, Andy Dalton and even NFL Hall of Famer John Riggins.
Don’t forget to check out Panini America’s 2012 Black Friday promotion, included in that is six cards honoring one player from each of the teams participating in the NFL’s three Thanksgiving Day games.
Good luck . . . have fun . . . be thankful.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom