Ozcardtrader Problem

The majority of members here are the most honest, generous and kind hearted people you will ever meet anywhere and it sucks that we have to introduce rules such as the no gift rule because of a scumbag few who are nothing but dishonest and want to do nothing other than rip others off.

at last you and me whole heartedly agree on something Graham

---------- Post added 07-06-2010 at 03:16 PM ----------

Have got a reply back from Graysons Mum and she has sworn to get the cards sent out if anyone has cards owed I suggest you contact her she claims she knew he was using this site but not that people were getting ripped

Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. I lost a card through a trade 2 weeks ago for the first time since joining this site to a new member that is now banned. I made the mistake of being trustworthy and sent the card first and the rest is history. The majority of members here are great to deal with so don't let this ruin your time here just use caution next time.:v:

Glad it looks as though there is a resolution coming through for all involved in this. Its a shame its happened, but as long as the outcome is positive! Completely understandable that people affected can get a bit hot under the collar... but lets all remember how good a job the guys behind the scenes on OCT do! It does take a lot of time and effort to keep a forum running. Especially to the professional level that this one does. I know first hand how hard it can be... Well done guys! Keep up the good work and WOOHOO for this problem getting sorted!

A word of warning all Grayson is still accessing this site or someone is passing on all that is happening because when I contacted their email address earlier the person claimed to be his mum but I reckon it was actually grayson and he had detailed information of what has been posted I have my suspicion who it is I'll keep you posted

he can still view the site buddy.....but cant post under his banned username's...

no because when you throw crap sometimes it sticks and if I throw it on the wrong person it bloody hard to clean the crap off

no because when you throw crap sometimes it sticks and if I throw it on the wrong person it bloody hard to clean the crap off

Yeah but ur not throwing crap, its like the Aust Defense adds, if u see something report it - your confidentiality will be protected :woot:

They r the best in the business ;)

all I can say is when I was communicating with whoever it was using Grayson Mums Email address they stated they were going on to the site to see what has been said about them and they emailed me back stating what was said that they were not happy about while they were doing that I was checking out the Who's Online and only one person online visited that thread so that person is supplying info to him of that person is him

all I can say is when I was communicating with whoever it was using Grayson Mums Email address they stated they were going on to the site to see what has been said about them and they emailed me back stating what was said that they were not happy about while they were doing that I was checking out the Who's Online and only one person online visited that thread so that person is supplying info to him of that person is him

Keep in mind that with all the activity surrounding the problem at hand, it will draw attention to these threads in question! Anyone couldve been looking at them at any given time... im making the assumption that the thread in question is one that you've recently posted on??? Therefore being in peoples 'new posts'.

But yeah... you best line of attack is to keep it between yourself and the mods for now mate. They are on the case!

Back
Top Bottom