Ozcardtrader Problem

Wockrog

Banned User
Real Name
Steve
I will probably get banned for saying this but what the ...I did a deal with JohnC777 and mid way through he gets banned so I assume JohnC777 will do the right thing and still send the card but so far to no avail hmmmm? next step... report it as stated in the site rules and you will get an answer within 24 hours buzzzzz wrong answer.....nothing what is it all too hard for you? sweep it under the carpet and it will go away. Now I got no money no card and no help:mad: not happy Jan!!!...Here's a tip Ban me too and it will all go away that seems to be the way you do things here tip number 2 if you are going to ban me at least let me know so I can leave feedback for all the good traders I have open deals with at the moment. Automatic banning is not always the answer mediation sometimes helps.

This is a Hobby site mate, it is not as though the admins etc are getting paid to do the job. They do it in their free time and help us with our deals.
I know it sucks to get burned on a deal but try to understand everybody's position in the chain here.
Admins will do their very best as soon as they can !!!
Hope your card arrives or you get your hard earned back :thumbsup:

The point I was making was don't make the "24 hours" claim if you can't adhere to it

---------- Post added 07-06-2010 at 11:23 AM ----------

Graham I sent you a PM with all the details why did you ask that question?

---------- Post added 07-06-2010 at 11:24 AM ----------

in answer to your question Paypal "gift" (his request) yes on about ten occasions on two different email addresses

Right Here

Note: This reporting tool is to be used for reporting to the Admin team any problems on the site. This may include spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, trouble making, fighting, or rude) posts. While we look at every report, we may not respond to you individually with the results. We will take whatever action we consider necessary within 24 hours of your report.

Read it again. That doesn't say we will respond to you does it ?

While we look at every report, we may not respond to you individually with the results. We will take whatever action we consider necessary within 24 hours of your report.

We look at every report and we discuss how we are going to address it. At the moment there are a number of issues regarding this EX member and the number of people who have not received cards from him.

We also assume that members use a bit of common sense and try in some way to protect themselves when doing transactions. This includes not using payment methods such as PayPal gifts (which is now a rule) so that you have some form of protection should the cards not be received.

Not sure what we can do to assist you in completing the deal. The member has been banned and us contacting him isn't going to achieve much. And your attitude in your first post isn't very positive towards getting anything done either.

As has been said, we provide this place at NO COST to people to Buy, Sell & Trade cards and we provide support in our spare time (between having families, real jobs and our own pastimes and hobbies). We do our best to provide a safe trading environment for all users (and this includes identifying potential problems before they happen) but unfortunately there are the few bad apples in this world who will do their best to rip others off, despite our best efforts to control it.

If you have any suggestions as to how your deal can be completed please let me know.

So a member gets ripped off and reports it and you don't consider that necessary to respond. Secondly He was not an EX member as you put it when he had active deals happening. and Thirdly Yes paypal gifts is not acceptable "NOW" but it was "THEN"

DO NOT send paypal payments as gifts to traders you do not know or "trust".

I thought feedback was a tool used to get some sort of profile of who you are dealing with if not what is the point of having it we wouldn't know or trust anyone.

---------- Post added 07-06-2010 at 12:41 PM ----------

I know one way the deal can be completed but it's nothing you can do to assist all I need is his proper name not an alias I know where he lives but John Cramer is probably a dodgy name

DO NOT send paypal payments as gifts to traders you do not know or "trust".

I thought feedback was a tool used to get some sort of profile of who you are dealing with if not what is the point of having it we wouldn't know or trust anyone.

what email address did he give you to use for paypal?

I have done that and no answer from there either Have given them till this friday to refund money or deliver the card (might have to pay him a visit)

said it was his girlfriends addy

---------- Post added 07-06-2010 at 02:10 PM ----------

it appears his name is Grayson Brown from Bendigo Victora it is actualyl his mums email her name is Vicki. he has a brother adam and a sister Jayde

---------- Post added 07-06-2010 at 02:11 PM ----------

have done other deals as gifts to exixting members and they didnt stitch me

Back
Top Bottom