Ozcards TradeDay Idea in works.

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Hey guys just wondering, only early days at the moment, but would anyone be interested in holding a Ozcards Trade Day, where we all hop in the chat room and TRADE!!!!

I think in the last few weeks less and less trades are happening, so i think it would be good for us all to meet in there and get some trades going!!

Let me know your opinions and ideas on this. It would be great for us to get as many members in there as possible and just trade,trade and trade!!!

;) Thanks Magicman.

yep id be up for it, ive kind of slowed down my trading lately. and its not cos i have nothing to trade...look in my trade list people, some NICE cards there if you want them! :D

Great idea mate...but limited success.....to many people focus on high end stuff now and if you dont have any high end then its forget it..
Dont get me wrong ,there are some sweet cards out there,but with a fairly small amount of active traders here its become near on impossible.
Ive been racking my brains trying to come up with some way around this but so far im brain dead.
Im seriously thinking about a change of hobby:(

if you ever get some amare or old school cards i need id trade with ya stevo...maybe you should break some boxes for some trade bait or buy some stuff you know other people will want.

hsv006 said:
Great idea mate...but limited success.....to many people focus on high end stuff now and if you dont have any high end then its forget it..
Dont get me wrong ,there are some sweet cards out there,but with a fairly small amount of active traders here its become near on impossible.
Ive been racking my brains trying to come up with some way around this but so far im brain dead.
Im seriously thinking about a change of hobby:(

Tend to agree with you Steve.......I have had very little success as everyone wants to sell rather than trade :( When I first got here and had a card someone wanted I traded even if they had nothing I want just so I could help a fellow collector and to everyone's credit so did almost everyone else. This trend has dropped of recently (maybe it's due to the NBA season finishing) so I thought about stopping my NBA collection (For a while) but I trade / collect at such a slow rate (by choice) that it won't hurt to just plod along and see how things go...I am in no rush ;)

So in conclusion Magic, I would participate but would not hold my breath on a trade occurring :)

i would be up for it Kyle, but i dont think i have much worth trading..coz as steve said too many people are only interested in trading for high-end stuff which i have none of...but i would be intersted in seeing how it goes :)

Well the thing is by gettin as many people in there, maybe more and more people will post up there Wantlists and tradelists on the forums.

As i go to other forums i notice that the trading and sellings sections are always active the highest. As you look here its not the case. Its just a chance for everyone to get to sort through each others collections and that.

I wish we had more set collectors :)

I dont think it's a matter of people chasing high-end stuff, there's only a select few who do that....

I think it's more of finding something that people can use, or are interested in..

Great idea, hopefully it goes well!!

I agree with Scotty, this is a great idea however the problem I have is that while some members have lots of great cards up for trade, rarely do I have cards that people are looking for! Sometimes there arent any cards Im after either.

I will be happy to trade for some Boguts on the day though if anyone has some available!! maybe there could be a thread created with what people are after?

Cheers
Matt

if there is heaps online we could even get 3 or 4 way trades going!!! like person a has a card that person c wants but needs something from person b...could all work together!

"in a perfect world" lol

Back
Top Bottom