Ozcards Logo Design Feedback Requested

Do you like the Ozcards Kanga logo design ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 82.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys

After a few ideas were tossed around in another thread here, I decided to go and get a professional to come up with a logo based on some of the ideas.

I ended up with around 10 different ones, and this one is by far the best. Though I am not 100% sure if it is right or not and whether I like it. So before I go any further, I thought i'd ask for some feedback from you all as to whether or not you like it.

logo1.jpg

Please give me comments - all comments both good and bad are welcomed!

I LOVE it, simple yet AWESOME, I'd definitely wear a t-shirt like that or even better a baseball cap.

I vote YES on Kanga!!

Not bad...but agree with an above post on the 'childish' level. The Kangaroo is generally too cliche IMO.

I asked Cindy for an outsiders view and she said 'It looks like it's a joke'...

It looks much better than anything I can do :)

My initial impression was damn good logo, but then after reading the comments, I have to agree that its a bit childish. Pretty pleasant colour scheme though!

It's not too bad, but the letters in his hands and pouch just don't seem right to me and it looks like it is missing something. Not sure what though.

I like the Kanga theme as we are from Australia... Howabout Kanga jumping on the Sydney opera house? :D
Hey guys

After a few ideas were tossed around in another thread here, I decided to go and get a professional to come up with a logo based on some of the ideas.

I ended up with around 10 different ones, and this one is by far the best. Though I am not 100% sure if it is right or not and whether I like it. So before I go any further, I thought i'd ask for some feedback from you all as to whether or not you like it.

logo1.jpg

Please give me comments - all comments both good and bad are welcomed!

Mmm...looks like most members aren't that enthused about it, and neither am I to be honest. I actually prefer either of the two submitted by our own members over this one. Anyone else agree?

upps... my fault! here is one with the correct address. ;)

ozcard1d.jpg

Here is just a quick 3 min throw together.
Very simple, I have a few ideas for a complex one but just don't have much time until say Thursday night. Will post it then

OZ.jpg

Mmm...looks like most members aren't that enthused about it, and neither am I to be honest. I actually prefer either of the two submitted by our own members over this one. Anyone else agree?

Yep I prefer the circular one with the map of Aus.

The kangaroo logo is really quite poo. Im sorry to say it but it has just been done before. I also agree that its a little childish.

Ryan

I think that's a no then :) I knew it wasn't quite right but couldn't think of the words for it. Childish is good.

Back to the drawing board. As a bit of fun, i'll show you the other ones they came up with tomorrow.

I agree with those 2 you posted. Perhaps a combo? The Circle 1 can be used and for more immediate impact tshirts and the like, the other logo :)

Back
Top Bottom