Oshmeehan has been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah justin I think that a reply would be great on pms to let you know whats going on I agree with justin on that one even though its not really on the topic but props to justdabestcards for that rant...lol Look forward to getting those redds .....yeah boy!

got your pm 2 days ago and replied to you within minutes of receiving it....
this was the second time you contacted me acting like a long lost friend(the other time was when i pulled an AI auto)
I again responded to you in a polite and honest manner, but just like the first time, you haven't had the courtesy to reply back, a simple "no thanks", would be nice if me asking Au$120 for the AI 1/1 is too much for you.

end rant. :p

cheers,
J.

Justdabestcards has hit the nail right on the head, I hate it when someone pm's you and says they want something and you do the right thing and respond promptly and then nothing. They don't even have the (ozcard member spirit???) and do you the courtesy to say no thanks. Maybe it has something to do with Iverson collectors because it was another Iverson collector that is a bad one for it.

Yeah justin I think that a reply would be great on pms to let you know whats going on I agree with justin on that one even though its not really on the topic but props to justdabestcards for that rant...lol Look forward to getting those redds .....yeah boy!
Justdabestcards has hit the nail right on the head, I hate it when someone pm's you and says they want something and you do the right thing and respond promptly and then nothing. They don't even have the (ozcard member spirit???) and do you the courtesy to say no thanks.

Yeah, it's pretty simple really. Thanks for speaking out guys. :D

WHile i agree that people should respond promptly....i think Hendra generally hold up his end of deals and i reckon in general responds pretty quickly.

Maybe he has been busy.....he hasnt been on here much of late??

yeah, i thought that the first time and gave the benefit of the doubt, but this is the second time it has happened Benny. also, the memberlist shows he has logged on upto a day after i sent the pm. anyway, forget it - it's no biggie ;)

I know that can be annoying. Also know Hendra is v busy with his work. He's an honest guy and I'd just be patient....

Its a 1/1, is it that imperative that you sell that card as quickly as possible?? A few days never hurt anyone.

Anyway this thread is off topic and ran its course.

Its a 1/1, is it that imperative that you sell that card as quickly as possible?? A few days never hurt anyone.

I thought it would have been imperative for you to read and comprehend my post before replying. ;)

That's a big one for you Chad....

Im...imer...per....imperat....ive...imperative....

I thought the same thing. Nice one Scotty :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom