Opening a case of Select AFL Champions 2008 on Monday-Tuesday, will post box breaks:)

Villie88

Banned User
Real Name
Vildan
Guys, i will be recieving a case on Monday or Tuesday, and can't wait to open up the boxes, 1 by 1, will post all the boxes info, and what i got when i receive them on Monday-Tuesday :)

Re: Opening a case of Select AFL Champions 2008 on Monday-Tuesday, will post box brea

wow thats awesome mate .. good luck!

Re: Opening a case of Select AFL Champions 2008 on Monday-Tuesday, will post box brea

good luck with the break.
dibs on a n brown rookie or grant/henderson rookie if your selling them lol

I will be selling most of the cards that i get, mainly going to keep the North Melbourne ones, and the other big names, didn't want to go through ebay, 1-1 trying to get every player.
As for the rookies, if i get them, i will inform you :)

Damn a case huh? thats mad...good luck bro - you should nearly pull the master set, 12 gems, 12 rookies, 48 sketches, 108 BFS

And a whopping 432 Holofoils. :)

how muchs is that setting you back??

Including Postage 1045.

If i get one, ill inform you, probably a card i won't want to keep because im not a mad collingwood fan, or just arn't so big for Dale Thomas/

Cheers mate. I am mad collingwood collector so Ill keep a look out for Nth Melbourne cards for you.
Good luck with the case. Im very jealous:)
Will be watching your break Good luck agian
Luke:thumbsup:

yer i need a spare daisy thommo BFS or any woodies BFS.. possibly

No Problems guys. :)

mate ive got spare brent harvey gem and harvey BFS and many more NM inserts to trade if you interested.. form 08 , champs and teamcoach.. think also have spare tarrant rookie.. i think..

I've got most of the 10+ dollar cards from this year and last year from the Kangas, the Gems the rookies, the Golds, just not the star wildcards, not really the biggest fan of them, but they do look good, might start grabbing them, i will be selling about 3-4 Wildcards and about 60+ golds close to the end of the year, i will list what i am selling for and how much i am looking to get :) Mainly Teamcoach cards.

sure ok.. let me know what you got... with the wildcards side of things. as ive got Ham macintosh star wild 08 from this year and im not really collecting set..

oh yeah mate.. im after a kreuzer rookie if you pull one.. from your case..

Now i am sure we might be able to do a deal regarding the Mcintosh, for something of similar value, looks good to me. :)

Receieved my case 5 minutes ago, will be opening boxes 1 by 1, live in approx 5 minutes, receieved a Barry Round Case Card num 281/300, one of the last ones :)
Will only post insert card details :)

Back
Top Bottom