Official Sneakerheads Thread

Picked up the first pair for my collection trading with a local guy I found on Gumtree for a few NBA cards ;) Air Jordan V Fire Reds :thumbsup: When I fly to Melbourne in early January I plan to pick up a pair of Shaqnosis and Gloves from kickz101 also :D In the trade I also got an authentic Dwight Howard Magic jersey which USED to retail for $350, limited edition to only 250... so comfy! Although I can't wear it out due to being made to Dwight's measurements :thumbsdown: Still looks cool though :woot: Any size 13 kicks or authentic jerseys you want to offload or trade, hit me up! :kick:

Picked up the first pair for my collection trading with a local guy I found on Gumtree for a few NBA cards ;) Air Jordan V Fire Reds :thumbsup: When I fly to Melbourne in early January I plan to pick up a pair of Shaqnosis and Gloves from kickz101 also :D In the trade I also got an authentic Dwight Howard Magic jersey which USED to retail for $350, limited edition to only 250... so comfy! Although I can't wear it out due to being made to Dwight's measurements :thumbsdown: Still looks cool though :woot: Any size 13 kicks or authentic jerseys you want to offload or trade, hit me up! :kick:
Got some sz 13's fs mate, what u looking for?

Got a pair of D Rose 3.5's for $70 in the Boxing Day sales from the Adidas outlet store along with a pair of Chicago swingman shorts for an addition $30 :) The D Rose's wouldn't usually be my cup of tea but they retailed at $180, were down to $120 and then a further 40% off couldn't really go wrong and they are quickly growing on me :D Went into kickz101 to see what they had and they did have some sweet stuff but zilch in my size :( So I had to settle for a couple of McFarlane figurines for $10 each :D :D :D Here are some pics of my collection so far :lol: Hopefully I can add a pair of Shaqs next Tuesday :whistle:

Screen Shot 2013-12-25 at 12.26.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2013-12-26 at 11.59.17 PM.png

I don't line up @FL much these days but 4 AJ 1 bred am making an exception. So here Iam behind about 25 peepz trying to secure m size.Anyone from Oct lining up @ George st SYD now??

I don't line up @FL much these days but 4 AJ 1 bred am making an exception. So here Iam behind about 25 peepz trying to secure m size.Anyone from Oct lining up @ George st SYD now??
Damn Henri!

There were 6 already lined up yesterday morning at Kickz101 - apparently one guy had been there for 2 days already!

This is why i have given up collecting shoes they are getting too hard to get and 90% of the time resellers get them.

Re-sellers need to have their fu*king hands cut-off. Same as ticket scalpers... get a real job you scumbags.

Same can be said for those that miss out on their size, so they buy another size to try and swap.. you're just taking the opportunity away from someone else.

Shoe shops need to size peoples feet and only sell them their size for extremely limited releases like this.

And now, after saying all that.. I don't like many styles of Jordans so I don't even have to consider lining up for sh*t. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom