Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

Interesting. They have player predictors for the top so many players, plus a team.wild card right?

As a Collingwood supporter, I try to avoid looking at AFL cards.because of the 'Collingwood Tax'.

If true, about time. The current predictor set up is ordinary at best. Love to see a Dally M auto for the winning predictor.

If True I wonder if it will be a NRL Dally M Predictor per team plus a NRLW Dally M Predictor per team?

I mean a signed Dally M winner card would be great but even a medal type card like the AFL does (even if unsigned) wouldnt be bad?

If True I wonder if it will be a NRL Dally M Predictor per team plus a NRLW Dally M Predictor per team?

I mean a signed Dally M winner card would be great but even a medal type card like the AFL does (even if unsigned) wouldnt be bad?
Anything is better than the tripe they put out now. If the current predictors were say 1:72 and redeemable as complete sets for the total amount produced, that MM card would be fine.

Only redeeming 50 sets per release (premiers aside), not being able to match numbers etc just makes no sense.

I think collectors have realised this also. Last count only 33 of the 50 sets were claimed from 23 Traders.

Anything is better than the tripe they put out now. If the current predictors were say 1:72 and redeemable as complete sets for the total amount produced, that MM card would be fine.

Only redeeming 50 sets per release (premiers aside), not being able to match numbers etc just makes no sense.

I think collectors have realised this also. Last count only 33 of the 50 sets were claimed from 23 Traders.
Another possibility is that they do the top few players plus a wildcard per team just like AFL, this way they could make it a 1:36 box hit, it would be nice buying a box and being guaranteed a dally m predictor instead of just a retirement

I feel like with traders, although we constantly see the same basic inserts each year, TLA like to change up the case hit, for example over the last few years we've had: 2023: Scoring Machines, 2022: The Creator, 2021: Top Tries, 2020: Four & Two....etc. It will be interesting to see what they come up and hopefully might be something exciting to come...any one got any ideas or inserts they'd like to see???🤞

24B-NRL-2024-Traders-Titanium-SocialMediaTile_1200x1200_V1.png

Intrigued by the world in league cards, hope it's not just Munster and Hughes though and we see some variety

Back
Top Bottom