Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

I’d be happy with any of those tbh . Bob McCarthys brother used to come into my work when I was a apprentice, absolute gentleman. South’s legend . Lazo, Pearce, Grothe and Price would all be great . As Brendan mentioned, Tommy would of been my 1st choice but unfortunately too late .
There's not nearly enough retired auto content.

I'd be happy if Fittler, Johns, Lewis and Meninga did a bit more signing.

It would also be great if boxes were guaranteed an auto of a current player.

Yes, would love to see more older player signatures come out.
But as they are no longer signed to the NRL not sure how it works. Duel Sig past great / current star. Example , Warriors of coarse Stacey Jones / Shaun Johnson. Traders this year just doing an Elite team signature guessing numbered to 20, but maybe 27 or something like that 😊. Amazing release only a few months away.

Even though it's the middle of Summer it feels like the winter sports are looming on the horizon when you get into the new year. Cards, SC and Fantasy.

I know this isn't the thread for it but I hope that Penrith can do it again. It's an incredible side and what they have done in the last 3 years( 4 if you count the loss to the Storm in the 2020 GF) is incredible.

If Cleary can stay healthy he is going to be ranked among the best of the best.

Not sure what happened to my team last year( Reynolds leaving was a big loss and Mitchell out for a lot of the year) but they have underperformed with the talent they have had in the last few years. 2014 seems like a lifetime ago.

Bring on 2024!

Could someone tell me what this is? Says it's a foil card.

I thought there was only one parallel - the Pearl Special. Is this a reward/redemption card?

Thanks

1704525805030.png

not sure i like the rumoured addition of team colour signatures if true. even in elite i think three layers of rarity to an already "top tier" hit just feels kinda diminishing and i'm not sure how many people actively chase that middle rarity. i do like the team colour variants but i think i'd rather just have those plus white or whatever the base colour is

Are than signatures that people hoping to have for their club? Or any new inserts that they would like? I did hear that we could possibly seeing a new type of predictor;)

I know Brandon Smith is our signature.

Would love a Jocelyn Kelleher Signature on the women's side of things, she's an absolute Super Star in the making.

And what are you hearing regarding Predictors? On that front, I'd like them to do NRLW Predictors.

I know Brandon Smith is our signature.

Would love a Jocelyn Kelleher Signature on the women's side of things, she's an absolute Super Star in the making.

And what are you hearing regarding Predictors? On that front, I'd like them to do NRLW Predictors.
Possibly an introduction of Dally M predictors, similar to the AFL's brownlow predictors

Back
Top Bottom