Official NBA 2K13 Thread

nice matty just came off 26 pts 7 rebound 12 assists, superstar, 12 min quarters

thanks mate averaging 21.3 pts 3.8 rebounds 11.5 assists 1.0 blocks 0.6 steals and 76% FG

HOF difficulty and 12 Minutes Quarters.

As realistic as I can get :D

I played one season on the lowest difficulty Averaged 45 & 26 and went 72-10 lol

LOL

I got a 360 for christmas so I have started playing 2K13 on that and decided to start a CAL with Andre Drummond.

Only playing 'Key Games' on HOF & 12 Minute Quarters. Just before the All-Star break I requested a trade to the Heat trying to get a quick ring under my belt. :) I was traded to NY instead, got the starting job over Chandler and now me and Melo are killing it every game I play. The best game we had together was a 3OT loss where he had 56 points & 5 assists and I had 33, 23 & 5 Blocks! :D
I am currently playing a game tryng to eliminate the Bulls from in the first round of the playoffs :)

Cheers,
Whitey

LOL

I got a 360 for christmas so I have started playing 2K13 on that and decided to start a CAL with Andre Drummond.

Only playing 'Key Games' on HOF & 12 Minute Quarters. Just before the All-Star break I requested a trade to the Heat trying to get a quick ring under my belt. :) I was traded to NY instead, got the starting job over Chandler and now me and Melo are killing it every game I play. The best game we had together was a 3OT loss where he had 56 points & 5 assists and I had 33, 23 & 5 Blocks! :D
I am currently playing a game tryng to eliminate the Bulls from in the first round of the playoffs :)

Cheers,
Whitey
I am horrible with Big Men, I have to either be a 1 or 2 Guard otherwise I'm useless.

I am horrible with Big Men, I have to either be a 1 or 2 Guard otherwise I'm useless.

I just set lots of screens, cut alot for alley-oops, post up & rebound! lol

I can play with any playstyled player at any position.

I don't mind playing with players like Rondo & Rubio who are pass first or players that play the 2 or 3 that can make it rain from outside like Kyle Korver & Klay Thompson! :)

I just set lots of screens, cut alot for alley-oops, post up & rebound! lol

I can play with any playstyled player at any position.

I don't mind playing with players like Rondo & Rubio who are pass first or players that play the 2 or 3 that can make it rain from outside like Kyle Korver & Klay Thompson! :)
I'm a pass first. For my career I average 16 & 15, It was a career high in points this season cos I just poured a bunch of points in to 3pt shooting.

Normally, I live on the Mid-Range stepback J

I'm a pass first. For my career I average 16 & 15, It was a career high in points this season cos I just poured a bunch of points in to 3pt shooting.

Normally, I live on the Mid-Range stepback J

Something I have realised that is really cheesey and can help alot in the rookie showcase game, is that with a scoring PG (Mid range - 75ish), on the fastbreak you can just drain mid range pull ups over and over!

Just dropped 60 points, grabbed 19 boards, 1 steal and dished out 10 assists with Kevin Love in a matchup against San Antonio... Love 13 - 17 from three boo yeah lol 10 min quarters

I havent played 2K in AGES! Saw some peeps playing it the other day, and thought about putting it back in. I do recall my last games were going to be my last with the Hornets as I was demanding trades, and telling GM that the Coach sucks, and that I have issues with another player. lol. The team DID make a trade at my request, but it didnt help the team out, so I'm pushing to be traded out (hopefully to Dallas).

That's my PG.

My big hasnt developed much I don't think.

Don't forget about the 2K game on Facebook too folks, it'll help you build up that extra bit of coin when not playing.

Hey guys,

Looking to start an online association..

Any interest?? public assos isnt working..which sucks, though id start my own.

PS3 online Association

Add me on PSN: JayRoy87

Name: Jay87
PW: royroy
length: 29 games
Difficulty: Superstar
Pace: Normal
Deadline: on
CPU trades: on
Injuries: on
Fantasy Draft: Fixed
All playoffs 3 games, finals 5 games.