Official ESP 2016 NRL Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 14)

We have seeded for the collector market the first 200 cases of Traders with 100 individually number 004/5 Roosters Dynamic Duo Cards (Dylan Napa and Kane Evans) and 100 individually numbered 005/5 Dragons Dynamic Duo Card (Gareth Widdop and Benji Marshall) the only way to get these two cards is to buy an unopened case.

Be interesting if it is actually cases numbered 1-200

Now, this is a true test for the 'must have at all costs' master set collectors.

Probably $5-7k alone just in signatures and Dynamic Duos. Compare that to say $2.5k for 32 Elite signatures on release (now around $1500)

Last edited:
So there is the real signature roughly 1 per case, then the gold foil signature version and the black foil signature version.

3 versions of the SAS signatures?

No my bad, I was merging last years YGs with the 2014 Elite LS in my head (feels like a blur). + I had conveniently left Cameron Smith out of the equation. Still considerably less than the outlay for this release though.

Can anyone answer my question about Elite - even with a rumour? I'm sure I remember Matt? saying that there was only going to be two releases this year, and there sure is a lot packed into this one

When can you first get this cards in hand? are there any presales or samples?

Can anyone answer my question about Elite - even with a rumour? I'm sure I remember Matt? saying that there was only going to be two releases this year, and there sure is a lot packed into this one

Still believe Elite is in the works?

Looks to be interesting. Bang for buck might not be there this time.

I usually by two boxes in which you usually get a sig or numbered card per box, looking at it. This won't be the case, so I might not end up getting two boxes..

Strange how the Rooster (Cordner) Club Heros background looks more like the Knights than the Roosters ... lol

and 3 brothers now come in a dynamic duo.... are the South fans happy to have the same players on the hit cards ?

Looks to be interesting. Bang for buck might not be there this time.

I usually by two boxes in which you usually get a sig or numbered card per box, looking at it. This won't be the case, so I might not end up getting two boxes..
I think your thinking Elite mate.

Back
Top Bottom