Official ESP 2016 NRL Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 14)

I have a question. What happens to all the unsold stock! Does it get destroyed?

Cheers

I am not sure. In relation to Elite 14 all unsold stock from newsagents (Network now Gordon & Gotch I think) was sent back to ESP and repackaged into starters or placed in vending machines in NZ.

I have heard rumours that some of the bigger companies like Coles and Woolworths just threw their excess stock out at seasons end after having dropped the price to $1 per packets or something.

I would imagine that some of the returned stock also forms part of the giveaways that ESP do at card shows and some NRL matches and was probably also used for that NRL megapack that came out at the end of 2013.

Any one still buying starter packs (from new stock arriving at newsagencies) and noticing that there is not as many hits coming out as when the starters were first released?

I know its luck of the draw etc but a few people have said to be about how low the hits have gotten in them. Busted 36 packs myself which were pretty awful

Just bought an album and 2 starter packs here in NZ and although not exceptional, the hit ratio probably better than normal.
Album - FOTG + PP
SP1 - 3 x FOTG
SP2 - 2x PP + Power Forward

Didn't happen to get a Foran album card by any chance Im still chasing one.
Grabbed another album myself yesterday, got Benji.
P and PP in each pack

Does anyone know the contact person from ESP for issues re replacement/damaged cards? Last I knew Dom was the man but cant get hold of him.

I also spotted this item and was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any other number #001s for sale, Katrina

Mmmm what BS. That signature card is not worth $1200AU even if it was his playing jersey number. $500AU max, Katrina

PS i hope that i don't offend anyone on this site but that is way over priced. If the seller gets top dollar for this item all i can say is "well done sir" as each to their own.

Mmmm what BS. That signature card is not worth $1200AU even if it was his playing jersey number. $500AU max, Katrina

PS i hope that i don't offend anyone on this site but that is way over priced. If the seller gets top dollar for this item all i can say is "well done sir" as each to their own.
Does that mean the langer #7 is worth max $500 as well?

Yes i also remember those days as any Legend signature card would fetch $400AU and upwards to $550AU. But for some strange reason Nrl traders are not as collectable as before on the after market? Look at what happened to the Tap n play cricket signature cards this year? After the 1st few days everyone was paying $275AU for any of the 6 signature cards except for Smith who was fetching $350AU and upwards to $450AU for certain numbered cards, but after 1 month you couldn't even sell any of the other 5 signature cards on Ebay for a neat $100AU???? So all i am saying is that i don't understand why these Nrl Traders signature cards are dropping rapidly in price week to week and "No" i wouldn't pay $500AU for a "Langer" numbered 7 as i already have the number i was chasing in which i also picked it up today for $220AU delivered. Katrina

Hi, I have just signed up as want8ng a bit of information in relation to my NRL card collection. I started collecting at the age of 8 for several years. I am now 33 and my dear mum has just handed me over my cards. I have read some posts about signed Brad filler cards and so on and Raper cards. I have these amongst my collection. What is a good price for these cards? Can anyone help me.

Hi, I have just signed up as want8ng a bit of information in relation to my NRL card collection. I started collecting at the age of 8 for several years. I am now 33 and my dear mum has just handed me over my cards. I have read some posts about signed Brad filler cards and so on and Raper cards. I have these amongst my collection. What is a good price for these cards? Can anyone help me.
Best thing to do is to post some pics and I'm sure people around here could assist in putting a rough value on what you have :)

Any high end eels stuff in there??

Back
Top Bottom