Official ESP 2016 NRL Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 14)

Don't care how it's explained,if it's a release dated that when it's released,if someone owns a shop and cannot get it out at the same time do you goto the shop or buy online.
Don't care what ESP have to say,they are a joke not only to do this do dealers but collectors as well.

Busted another starter and wife decided to get in on the fun and bust one as well.
Not as good as the first pack I broke but 4 black parallels, a faces and a club hero card.
So far every packet has had al least one additional hit on top of the standard parallel.

I have busted 12 starter packs, i did get one that only contained a standard parallel in each pack

Busted 3 starters got 4 blacks two club heroes and a sas signature black and 2 puzzle pieces

Busted another starter and wife decided to get in on the fun and bust one as well.
Not as good as the first pack I broke but 4 black parallels, a faces and a club hero card.
So far every packet has had al least one additional hit on top of the standard parallel.

Are you both getting high on your own supply?

I watched one of Diggaz case breaks and while this Traders release seems to be an improvement on last year in terms of quality etc (love the signature card per case), is anyone concerned that there are nearly 70 inserts a box?

I understand the desire to bring value to people breaking this product but isnt 2 inserts a pack simply going to make them worthless on the secondary market?

Thoughts?

Busted a few starters this morning. Overall first impression is not to bad, definitely an improvement on previous years. I am also concerned about the amount of inserts, I see some the asking prices for SAS gold and black are already well overs IMO. There are 500 and 7540 of each player respectively and they are not individually numbered, give it a few weeks and these will be everywhere.

I had three separate starters where one pack only contained a silver parallel and I also came across an error parallel, #117 Keary where the P is missing from in front of the number.

I will be posting a trade list shortly.

I watched one of Diggaz case breaks and while this Traders release seems to be an improvement on last year in terms of quality etc (love the signature card per case), is anyone concerned that there are nearly 70 inserts a box?

I understand the desire to bring value to people breaking this product but isnt 2 inserts a pack simply going to make them worthless on the secondary market?

Thoughts?
It is high but when you consider there are over 500 insert cards I wouldn't say it is too high.
With so many inserts for people to chase if the number of inserts are too low there will just be boxes worth of commons being discarded (given away or thrown away) trying to obtain the inserts.
Also given the variety of inserts it isn't that bad if it was 70 of a certain insert like puzzle pieces, faces of the game or even parallels then they would become worthless.

I think its only time before the SAS black and golds are going to be going for the same price as the retirements and power forwards. After all they are really just another box hit.

Golds will be going for slightly more then blacks obviously

......simply going to make them worthless on the secondary market?.....

2014/15 Traders low to mid end Inserts already ARE worthless on the secondary market (2013 Traders never low/mid inserts never were worth anything). Sorry to be cynical but, based on previous release values, give it 6 months and these will be pretty much worthless too. The only Traders cards that have held any sort of value are the High end inserts but even they do not justify the price for a case.

Regards
Mike

PS: anyone wondered why cases that get busted early in a release seem to have an amazing ratio of hits compared to those a few months down the track? If I was really cynical I'd be thinking "salting" (at the factory, absolutely nothing implied/intended about those actually doing the busting!).

161 base cards, 160 parallels, 80 black parallels, then I think 285 insert cards.
Anyone know the actual number of cases released? I,m thinking the fact there are so many inserts means the individual numbers on each card still wont be high.

Are you both getting high on your own supply?
:lol:
Ok at this stage we are paying for what we are using.

Think the wife has become a card addict overnight. After busting a starter pack she collected all the change from in her car a brought an album. Informed me she is going to collect a base set, then cleaned out the bottom of her handbag and brought another 5 packs.
Is there a phone number I can call to get her help?

Back
Top Bottom