Official ESP 2016 NRL Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 14)

From ESP:

NRL Traders 2016 Checklist

NRL Traders is only a couple of days away but this years check list is sure to get collectors excited about the upcoming release.

This years SAS signature cards are sure to be highly collectable with big names such as Thaiday, Pearce, Slater and Dugan part of this years collection.

NRL Traders will officially be on sale and in store from the 3rd of March...

Attachments

• NRL Traders 2016 Check List.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 248
Last edited by a moderator:
One good part of the last years Traders is the commons were different players from the inserts, giving you a wide assortment. Speaking from a Warriors perspective, the commons and inserts are the same names: 6 Lillymans, 5 Mannerings, 6 Matulinos, 5 Johnsons, 4 Thompsons, 4 Hoffmans.

10 players in total + a Retirement. I find that poor considering the sheer number of cards

No wonder they do not release the checklist earlier.how can they be proud of the failure they put out

Got to sell a big heap of it on pre-sale before anyone knows how bad it is...

I'm OK with the release... - Bit in it (As usual) will keep me broke for a bit (As usual) but I'll get by...

Satisfied enough with the Dogs signature choice, definitely worth chasing the three variations at club level. That doesn't leave much in the budget again for the over-the-top insert list - 90 PP's!!!
Looking like I'll be relying on jagging something high-endish to finance the rest of the set.

I think elite should have 9 but traders definitely 12 for some of the less big names or younger players that might make it big? Just means more to collect tho haha

I think elite should have 9 but traders definitely 12 for some of the less big names or younger players that might make it big? Just means more to collect tho haha

If it's anything like select, They'd just run the same players out year, after year, after year, after year....
Refreshing there is no Farah, Lawrence in the commons this release.

Just logged in to our Gordon & Gotch account, they are distributing these, they are showing albums, stater packs and packs with sell date as the 3rd.
Only get Monday and Thursday deliveries from them and none today so hope to see them Thursday.
Looks like there shouldn't be any issue with newsagents getting hold of albums.
Might have to start work early Thursday so I can bust a few packs before we open.

Release looks okay, not without it's faults but definitely some good inclusions.

Just had a chance to scroll through previous posts, there was some serious bagging going on, perhaps we should just be a bit more grateful that we have something to collect.

The alternative is easy though, if you don't like the product don't buy it.

AND FURTHER

For a low end release there are 18 signatures which is huge.

The player selection is excellent, so many players who are top class but are yet to have or have only had one signature before.

Thaiday had a Future Force in 2004 and a Jersey Signature in 2012 LE, Ofahengaue first one
Croker never had a signature card unless you count the one he signed for the Show in 2013
Reynolds never had one
Ennis, had the LS in 2014 but this is his first in Sharks colours
Roberts never had one, I would imagine these were signed prior to his transfer
Stewart had one in 2005 Tradition and 2014 Elite but first for Trbojevic
Uate hasn't had one since 09 Classic
Morgan, never had one, cracking choice
Watmough, think he had a Future Force in 2003 or so but first in Eels colours
Whare first one, good choice
Keary, first one
Dugan first since 09 Classic and first in Dragons colours, good choice
Pearce not the best option, has had three that I can think of
Lillyman, first one, great choice
Lawrence, first one, another solid choice

Hmmm parallel checklists. They should bring back the old logo cards. Absolute garbage in the fact that james roberts is all over the place even though he transferred. Will they give a replacement card?

Lucky I change my avatar Traders = 8 Widdops and he isn't even the SAS dragons player.

7 Dugans.......slight overkill IMO I want different playes

6 Marshalls....not a fan of cyber cards, its for the kids I know but what 2 year olds.

And will be expensive even as a team collector

I don't mind the SAS card the look good but I just don't get why there's 18 ( 2 from Brons and Eagles)

There's lots of players who changed clubs after this went to print cant be helped I suppose but would be good to see a small replacement print run produced

There's lots of players who changed clubs after this went to print cant be helped I suppose but would be good to see a small replacement print run produced[/QUOTE]

Select did it with their Footy Star release after the Asada rulings..........

AND FURTHER

For a low end release there are 18 signatures which is huge.

The player selection is excellent, so many players who are top class but are yet to have or have only had one signature before.

Thaiday had a Future Force in 2004 and a Jersey Signature in 2012 LE, Ofahengaue first one
Croker never had a signature card unless you count the one he signed for the Show in 2013
Reynolds never had one
Ennis, had the LS in 2014 but this is his first in Sharks colours
Roberts never had one, I would imagine these were signed prior to his transfer
Stewart had one in 2005 Tradition and 2014 Elite but first for Trbojevic
Uate hasn't had one since 09 Classic
Morgan, never had one, cracking choice
Watmough, think he had a Future Force in 2003 or so but first in Eels colours
Whare first one, good choice
Keary, first one
Dugan first since 09 Classic and first in Dragons colours, good choice
Pearce not the best option, has had three that I can think of
Lillyman, first one, great choice
Lawrence, first one, another solid choice

top class?

The only good selections are reynolds, ennis, morgan, and dugan.

pearce ... who knows what this year will be like for him.
watmough, may never take the field again i read this morning. if the eels can sort out his payout he is ready to retire.

all i can say is im glad i gave this away years ago. people will complain about select, but i can tell you the game was alot healthier back then, you actually had something that held some sort of a value

Back
Top Bottom