NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen shot 2013-11-20 at 5.57.48 PM.png

I thought it was some Worriers and RLWC Kiwis tukken the puss, if any of the Cuzzie Bros are related to Jake the Muss then it will be $BW packin' new Y Fronts, lookin' for a new sponsor Bro!.

I believe a few of you called it already in here but it's been confirmed, Anthony Milford has come to an agreement with the Broncos to play in 2015-16

I'm not. I think it's a waste of the Raiders time and money. I am happy he won't be playing for Brisbane in 2014 though. I'd rather see him spend next year playing for the Mounties rather than have the Raiders help develop a player for another club.

You're kidding aren't you? He's the best player in your team!!
And he still costs the same if he's playing firsts or ressies...
If they're paying him, You want your best side on the park!!

You're kidding aren't you? He's the best player in your team!!
And he still costs the same if he's playing firsts or ressies...
If they're paying him, You want your best side on the park!!

Yes, he is a great player, but will he be playing his best when doesn't want to be here and he has signed for another club over a year down the track? We've already gone through this crap with Dugan and Ferguson this year and seen how it destroyed the club's season.

warriors told locke he was free to go. then he made a verbal deal with penrith and elliot wouldnt have it. i know that for a fact. although now im hearing there close to finalising some sort of a deal this time round, which i hope is true. despite the shocker of a pass he threw last weekend hes a great player

Regardless of what happens I hope it is settled quickly do Canberra can focus on 2014. Off field BS really hurt us last year. It would make sense to me that Locke would be linked to Penrith given The strong Kiwi connection already there. I am aware however that Wiki advised Locke to go to Canberra and he seems to hold a bit of sway with young Warriors.

^ what are you referring to there? no contract will be NRL registered until after June 30. so he can renege any time before then to stay at canberra only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom