NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he honestly had nothing to complain about the other night. the dogs should have two outed for shoulder charges, and they let Ennis manipulate the game every week, cam smiths another one who comes to mind. ohwell, i hope you play penrith, should be a first round bye with the form the dogs are in.

Saw this on the back of the Shire Leader. They must have had some good netball teams in the 90's.
20140830_103406 (1024x576).jpg

Apparently a reunion for the Premiership winning NSWRL Reserve Grade and Presidents Cup sides, the likes of Peachey, Raper, Ritson etc etc were up an comers.

moylan got man of the match, were they watching the same game as me? what fucking fullback doesnt contest a high ball? you had one job you dud.

in saying that. it should been wrapped up way earlier, mansauce had an absolute shocker on that try he missed. and idris the cat, it was a dominant tackle youv'e gotta expect to get smacked, you cant just get hit and drop the ball because it hurt.

ohwell shit happens. its on again next week,

moylan got man of the match, were they watching the same game as me? what f***ing fullback doesnt contest a high ball? you had one job you dud.

in saying that. it should been wrapped up way earlier, mansauce had an absolute shocker on that try he missed. and idris the cat, it was a dominant tackle youv'e gotta expect to get smacked, you cant just get hit and drop the ball because it hurt.

ohwell s*** happens. its on again next week,

Another loss for you next week as well buddy

Moylan will eventually be a 6. He reads attacking options well, generally makes good decisions as to who to pass too and can play nice and late at the line with soft hands or long when required. There are not many 6's who play at the line anymore, Foran is one but can't think of too many others

If you/anyone could read the thread title they/you wouldn't have had the game ruined.

I thought it was more of a rumour mill these days, I had a shite load of work to do and took a break to check out ebay and this site before getting back to the backyard, was going to watch replay on Foxsports later on, oh well I may as well let Babs the other half have control of the remote tonight.

This has got to end!!! Refs with NFI signalling try or no try and sending it upstairs and the box not being able to over turn it because the footage doesn't clarify events.

That Cowboys try to Taumololo should have been a double movement if anything. Deadset the Sharks held him up and he wrestled for an age to not even ground it IMO. FMD!!! They wonder why people get the s#its!!!

This has got to end!!! Refs with NFI signalling try or no try and sending it upstairs and the box not being able to over turn it because the footage doesn't clarify events.

That Cowboys try to Taumololo should have been a double movement if anything. Deadset the Sharks held him up and he wrestled for an age to not even ground it IMO. FMD!!! They wonder why people get the s#its!!!

what about thurston pushing him in the back ?
such a great effort from a team with 19 players or so out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom