NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girds/Matt26

Are you hearing that the Panthers are trying to offload Grant or McKendry due to back end contracts??

Yes......the rumour around Grant is getting stronger by the day. I know someone who asked him about it. Friday and he said it was crap....he also said he would be fine to play on Saturday.....he didn't.

Something doesn't add up! His GF has been recently training at the AIS too!

What would Grant be on?

450-500 I think..... @GiRDS- may know the exact number

He got dropped to the bench mid- late last year and only played about 10 minutes in the trial before coming off with a rib injury.

Something ain't right with him at the moment.

450-500 I think..... @GiRDS- may know the exact number

He got dropped to the bench mid- late last year and only played about 10 minutes in the trial before coming off with a rib injury.

Something ain't right with him at the moment.

Knights have some cap space with Packer gone. Would be a great pickup!

Knights have some cap space with Packer gone. Would be a great pickup!

Would be a great pick up especially with the Panthers paying $250k-$300k of his salary for whatever club grabs him.

Personally I think it's pretty poor by the panthers, luring players to resign with back ended contracts and then trying to get rid of them by making them want to leave, once or twice co-incidence but now looking like a rort to me.

Would be a great pick up especially with the Panthers paying $250k-$300k of his salary for whatever club grabs him.

Personally I think it's pretty poor by the panthers, luring players to resign with back ended contracts and then trying to get rid of them by making them want to leave, once or twice co-incidence but now looking like a rort to me.

I think you will find that Grant and McKendry are the last of these contracts that were signed pre cleary/Gould.

that wont happen mate. penrith wont budge i wouldnt think, they did on jennings, but i think youll find they will try and just piss him off till he leaves instead like they did with lewis.

who are they flicking to afford all that shit? what a joke. anyways it wont do them any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom