NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost in '74 against the roosters too
Our record is LWLW so if history has anything to say we will lose this one lol

I pretty sure in '04 a roosters player missed the game thru suspension. I cant remember who it was. Issac Luke is looking like he'll miss the game too
Luke Ricketson mate.

Got suspended for protecting his captain when Nathan Fien starting throwing punches in the semi against the Cowboys.

What a joke suspension that was !!!!!!

I hope the Telegraph article is correct, and not the Sydney Morning Herald one which says he has signed with the Dragons for 3 years.

After hearing Gus talk about how he signs players based on character and personality I find it a little weird that he'd want Packer. Dragons seems a lot more likely

Last edited:
well done but burgess shouldve won, hayne only gets points because he's the reason the eels win when they do, and thurston get points just for turning up, besides forwards usually get overlooked
If Crowe didn't spend all his money on the refs on friday night he could have bought Sam some more votes.

Get over it, your team played s***. Take the loss with some dignity and don't be a bad sport. The Rabbitohs played much better and the refereeing didn't affect the outcome of the match.
WOW !!!

No need to be so serious champ.

Just having a bit of fun.

well done but burgess shouldve won, hayne only gets points because he's the reason the eels win when they do, and thurston get points just for turning up, besides forwards usually get overlooked

Roosters didn't have anyone in the Top Ten and they were minor premiers.

Of the top ten only one player from a team going to the GF.

And of the top ten, there were only two forwards and of the other eight, seven were halves/ five eights.

Dally M is about Tele darlings. Irony is, Tele - with Buzz, Hooper, Massoud, Bec - spend the whole season slinging shite at RL and then expect RL public, and players who are forced to attend, to swallow that the Tele cares about the history of the game, the values of the game, the players...when quite clearly they do not. Seriously, the SMH should start their own medal and it would be just as valid as the Dally M.

Actually watched it for the first time last night and it had all the atmosphere of a pederest's funeral.

Roosters didn't have anyone in the Top Ten and they were minor premiers.

Of the top ten only one player from a team going to the GF.
In order to make the GF you need multiple quality players. If your a one man team like the Eels and you can shut down Hayne or if he has a bad day you aren't going to win. Need a few good players so the defense can't focus on one player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom