NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im A proud Roosters supporter Ben and always will be :) but you must give credit where credit is due Souths looked awesome,
Negative. I will never give Souths credit for anything the way their mob goes on about the Roosters and especially while that dick Crowe is around.

But my brother is a Souths man and has been through a lot of pain with the bunnies so i only want them now to win it for him now.

Cmon penrith! Can see us winning tonight and being outclassed next weekend but i have a fair bit riding on this so lets go penrith

I don't know girds, i have been saying for about 2 months now that this year has a 2003 feel to it.

I cant understand how penrith beat us twice this year. They looked shocking yesterday. They had no direction in attack. Its like they snatched our revolver n shot themselves in the foot lol.

GO THE BULLDOGS
AWAY WITH THE HATERS

I cant understand how penrith beat us twice this year. They looked shocking yesterday. They had no direction in attack. Its like they snatched our revolver n shot themselves in the foot lol.

GO THE BULLDOGS
AWAY WITH THE HATERS
Because Goose Gould couldn't borrow anymore money from Russell Crowe to pay the refs !!!

Crowe was broke after friday night !!!

Imagine if Penrith had gotten through

Limited edition release /50, John Sattler and Scott Sattler grand final reflections dual auto

Image of Sattler snr on his teamates shoulders after the GF of 1970, Sattler jnr making his covering tackle on Skinny Byrne in 03

What a card !!

It is being reported that Ennis has 2 fractures in his foot and is no chance for the GF.

How about this. In 2004 our captain steve price got injured against the panthers in the preliminary final and missed the grand final then left to the warriors

ennis is a key player in our team but I think moses mbye and reynolds will fill it well

Dogs have made GF in '84, '94, '04 and '14.

We lost in '74 against the roosters too
Our record is LWLW so if history has anything to say we will lose this one lol

I pretty sure in '04 a roosters player missed the game thru suspension. I cant remember who it was. Issac Luke is looking like he'll miss the game too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom