NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like parra have signed clint gutherson from manly.

If he can get his injuries under control is a handy pick up

image.jpg

I'm sure parra fans are happy to see this fella in the blue and gold despite our boards best efforts to stuff it up

Any more details on Johns? Notice he is not on the commentary team and they have not mentioned him at all. You would think they would have the eighth immortal on grand final day.

Congrats to the Cowboys and it rained blue and yellow which may be the closest i may see to a Parra win (and the loss couldnt happen to a better team). While JT is being hailed as a hero (definite NRL Legend), Morgan created something out of nothing when the the game was dead and buried.

Congrats to the Cowboys and it rained blue and yellow which may be the closest i may see to a Parra win (and the loss couldnt happen to a better team). While JT is being hailed as a hero (definite NRL Legend), Morgan created something out of nothing when the the game was dead and buried.
Yes you are correct. I think Morgan touched the ball more throughout the game as well. But gambling has too much hold on certain decisions in the game. Morgan def best on field!

One of the most thrilling gfs I have attended. Seeing it live and that crowd roaring at the end...amazing. Congrats Cowboys and Cowgirls fans. It's was a great night!!!

Hunt only got 1 week because in 7 years of playing in the Nrl he has never been charged for any thing. Don't you understand how the juicuary works, case solved.

No I don't understand how the judiciary works.

Hodges had a rubbish record but got off.

Two weeks for throwing a bottle!

And that Para player got 8-9 weeks at start of season.

The ironic thing for Hunt...if he'd been sent off for the spear tackle, he wouldnt have cost his team a knock on in golden point.

No I don't understand how the judiciary works.

Hodges had a rubbish record but got off.

Two weeks for throwing a bottle!

And that Para player got 8-9 weeks at start of season.

The ironic thing for Hunt...if he'd been sent off for the spear tackle, he wouldnt have cost his team a knock on in golden point.
I always find with the NRL that the battling side always seem to get the raw end of the deal with on and off field decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom