NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another story to sell...
Alex story sold long ago!!

Gotta keep em ticking over, amusing that he wasn't even that good for most of the games

Bukuya back, Barba Officially anounced Stanley and Beale rumored to be signing in the next couple of days. and the 9's jersey revealed..

busy couple of days for Sharks

Does anyone know when the Bulldogs 9's jersey will be revealed? Would like to grab one for my son for Xmas before we head to the 9's

Thank god

Good player when was at Melb, but seemed to really struggle in NZ for some reason

For sure, I personally think he was solid at least. I was really excited about the Warriors signing Bukuya, but what a terrible disappointment he was. None of the powerful hole running we saw at the Sharks and fell off every second tackle. Hopefully he gets back to his best at the Sharks because he was good to watch

Bukuya back, Barba Officially anounced Stanley and Beale rumored to be signing in the next couple of days. and the 9's jersey revealed..

busy couple of days for Sharks
Mate it was a grea day for us!! I'm looking forward to next yr! Exciting times! Now I hope ESP do a Barba LS and Brown/Bird/Holmes YG for next yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom