NRL Predictors Wanted

yeh it looks like an awesome card, BOL with finding the rest i couldnt find anymore but payney offered you his card

---------- Post added 11-10-2009 at 10:28 AM ----------

who offered you the 06 predictors i need them and how much was he asking for them

yeh it is nice card :worthy:FUIIIIIIIIIIIII :lol:

i am looking for the redeemed eels for my EELS PC and i wont be paying some ridiculous amount to get them and some people will try and bleed as much as they can out of you by telling you all sorts of stuff:whistle: during the flurry once they start popping up and even before they are released, just look at the dragons predictor from this year.....wow....:lol::lol:that was a good call NOT!!!.
now i have only a few predictors to get to have the set of predictors for 07, 06 and 05, the problem with my 05 and 04 predictor sets is i dont have the premiers teams in them, i almost got a bulldogs one a month or 2 ago but someone beat me to it (thanks justin:lol::lol::lol:) i am willing to pay to get those 2 but the rest i will just wait until they come around at the right price i usually pick them up either in a trade or buying them for around the $15 to $30 mark some of ebay some through OCT.
definetly a work in progress:v:

BAHAHA so you won the tigers lol, that means you outbid my cousin

ohwell he got done at 40. he stopped at 40 and it went for just over i think. do you have the full set of 06 now??

yeh a full set now, along with the 07 and 09 set all i need to get now are the 2 hard cards, the 05 Tigers predictor and the 04 Bulldogs predictor and i am willing to pay for them.

Back
Top Bottom