NRL Predictors Wanted

Heyy dave i got 2004, PC6 MELBOURNE STORM , PC9 PARRAMATTA EELS, PC11 ST GEORGE

LMK if interested and also on another note , when are you going to pay for the Gasnier

Heyy dave i got 2004, PC6 MELBOURNE STORM , PC9 PARRAMATTA EELS, PC11 ST GEORGE

LMK if interested and also on another note , when are you going to pay for the Gasnier

what do you want for the 3 predictors?

on the other note if you remember i told you my paypal account was about 90c short on the amount you wanted for the gasnier card including the postage so i offered to pay through the bank but you wanted paypal and i said to you it takes a few days to transfer it over which you said was ok and as it has been less than 48 hours ago we had this discussion the money i was transferring over is still not deposited into my paypal account and i dare say as there is only 1 more working day before the weekend it wont show up until next week. i do not have a credit card linked to my paypal account and i refuse to do so thus all funds are taken from my bank account itself and it takes longer. if you are not happy with that then let me know.

your enquiry for the payment came across as short and abrupt, now whether i have mistaken it as that or it should have sounded more like a simple friendly what happenning please next time you enquire somebody to the where-abouts of a payment you are waiting for , do it in a private message and not a public forum.

Cheers

not interested in my dragons and eels?

Mate i am interested in them its just that i am worried that we will get a deal happening and in motion - then 2-3 days later you will decide to take someone else's offer like you did to me before so i am a bit stand-of-ish about dealing again.:-k

Back
Top Bottom