NRL Predictors Wanted

yeh lol i saw that it was like he was selling his advertisement

Hey Dave,

How did your little eBay experiment go?

Ross

yeh i got some enquiries but only from people wanting prices like $50 for cards that were selling on ebay for less already and they were cards i already had anyway....if nothing else i have a few more people looking for me:lol::lol::lol:

i actually thought ebay would take it of but they didnt:whistle:

---------- Post added 06-10-2009 at 11:00 PM ----------

yeh lol i saw that it was like he was selling his advertisement

i thought it would help me get a couple more of the predictors that i am after and get them a little faster,,,a novel idea i thought :thumbsup:but failed to deliver this time:cry:

yeh i got some enquiries but only from people wanting prices like $50 for cards that were selling on ebay for less already and they were cards i already had anyway....if nothing else i have a few more people looking for me:lol::lol::lol:

How many views did the listing get? I think you can subtract a couple for me viewing and another couple from Girds by the sounds of it.... :D

I thought you might get a stack of people making ridiculous offers, but worth a try no doubt.

How many views did the listing get? I think you can subtract a couple for me viewing and another couple from Girds by the sounds of it.... :D

I thought you might get a stack of people making ridiculous offers, but worth a try no doubt.

:lol::lol: yeh there has been 48 views so far but yeh definitely worth a try:thumbsup:

:lol:funny you should say that because some has actually put a bid on it:whistle::lol:

i truley hope that it is someone trying to be funny:ermm::confused:#-o:-k

Hey Dave,

Start shill bidding to up the price on them and then neg them with the feedback.... :lol:

Ross

Hey Dave,

Start shill bidding to up the price on them and then neg them with the feedback.... :lol:

Ross

:lol::lol:yeh and hope it reaches the price that would warrant me paying the ridiculous prices i was offered to buy some of the predictors and then give them to the my bidder and still have some change to get some more:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hmmmmm:-k:-k:-k:whistle::whistle::whistle:

lol good luck with that

---------- Post added 08-10-2009 at 05:55 PM ----------

u haven't heard ridiculous until you ask aussiebloke how much for an unredeemed rabbits predictor $90 hmm yes they cam what like 2nd last yeh ill take that one for $90.

Hey Dave

I am getting a redeemed eels predictor from mine and mark nsw private share between us

I will gladly sell you the redeemed card at a healthy and reasonable price, taking into consideration that the odds of you getting this card without the rest of the set is highly unlikely...

75$

LMK

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom