NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

Luckily for you Toleman made his comeback last night :thumbsup:

Dead set who is your Supercoach nightmare player?

I imagine Tedesco probably rates highly with heaps of us due to trading him in then shuffling him out, grabbing him back in, out, in out. For me this award goes to a player who's price, if there wasn't a limit, would probably have slid back into the $70k region by now this Supercoach dud is the beast that is James Hasson. He is an auto emergency nightmare every weekend with his 11 or so points, I haven't been able to trade him out all year and then every bye round when I am somewhat grateful to have him to make up the numbers he's injured and or a late withdrawal.

Cheers
Ross
I had to waste a trade on him in the last few weeks which set me back in planning for this week. He only lasted 6mins last night anyway. Would've been pissed if I had held him only to last 6 mins.
I agree with Tedesco but fortunately I haven't touched him this year. My nightmare players this year have been Dale Copley due to his inconsistency and Mick Gordon due to injury, position changes and being part of a struggling team this year

The last of the big bye rounds before some form of sanity returns.

Is anyone looking at a full team this weekend. If Gurgess is a late starter and I burn another trade I'll have 17.

Bainey 6 trades is probably not enough with 10 Rounds remaining but if there are no injuries you might scape through.

Cheers
Ross

5 trades left, burnt 1 and then saw RTS go down. Hopefully I scrape through tomorrow and grab the win. Currently projected to win by 80 but we all know that's nothing in SC terms lol

Without m(f)ucking around with Tedesco, I'd have at least 2 more trades lol

was losing by 27 last night at the end of the game and wasnt even going to bother doing it for the rest of the season. today ive somehow won by 6 with the correction.

thanks for coming !!!

was losing by 27 last night at the end of the game and wasnt even going to bother doing it for the rest of the season. today ive somehow won by 6 with the correction.

thanks for coming !!!

Never make transfers until Friday Afternoon. Never check your score until Tuesday afternoon. Probably saves a Supercoach player 2-3 hours each week of worry lol

Bellamy goes for Ben Roberts over Hampton......it's time to find a new coach down south he's loosing it.

was tossing up between hunt and milford this week, went hunt, if i went with milford i woudlve bloody won this weekend. now ive got no hope. unless segeyaro repeats his performance vs the broncos at home from last season

losing by 27 last week and won with the correction.

this week its 24 i think, and i know bryce cartwright is owed a try assist for sure, so cmon the correction, get me that win

Jesus Christ, who else has Mansour and Peachey? That gives me Gallen, Merrin, Mansour, Peachey, RTS sitting on the bench...

Me although no RTS but have Rona and he has been dropped, Hampton who is being overlooked for Roberts and I still have the Supercoach beast Hasson in the squad.

Mansour named today.....wtf?

Back
Top Bottom