NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

Its not gonna bother me this round anyway by the looks...just found out that Merrin is out so i will be looking at trading him anyway.

So i know i am late to the convo, but how is everyone tracking?? I have 17 trades left and about 122K in the bank. I am only ranked about 10000th but on my way up.

Its not gonna bother me this round anyway by the looks...just found out that Merrin is out so i will be looking at trading him anyway.

So i know i am late to the convo, but how is everyone tracking?? I have 17 trades left and about 122K in the bank. I am only ranked about 10000th but on my way up.

I think I have 15 trades left $5k in the banks and Ranked about 9000 (not fussed on overall).

I pretty happy with the make up of my squad (except Hasson who is an AE nightmare) it needs a couple of tweaks to get a couple of Origin players back in Post Rnd 18 but pretty close to where I want it to be, I have plenty of cash cows ripe for the slaughter now it's all down to injuries.

I have 17 trades left (have used 1 this week and have a full squad), 14 players already for next week, have $131K in the bank and ranked 5471

Bloody Tedesco, Copely and Gurgess have cost me some points this week. Still looking at around 1100 but could have been so much better.

Yes mate, you got me but why am I still further up the table than you???

yeah because your playing overall. and i get pumped on origin weeks, but all i have to do is scrape through into the 8. come finals time, its who ever has the most trades and best team who wins.

hahah i dont play overall so youll get me there. comes seasons end i might challenge you for your spot on the oct ladder, anyway best of luck.

The last of the big bye rounds before some form of sanity returns.

Is anyone looking at a full team this weekend. If Gurgess is a late starter and I burn another trade I'll have 17.

Bainey 6 trades is probably not enough with 10 Rounds remaining but if there are no injuries you might scape through.

Cheers
Ross

I anticipate 15 this week. Gurgess and Tolman injuries in the past few weeks foiled my plans for this week

Luckily for you Toleman made his comeback last night :thumbsup:

Dead set who is your Supercoach nightmare player?

I imagine Tedesco probably rates highly with heaps of us due to trading him in then shuffling him out, grabbing him back in, out, in out. For me this award goes to a player who's price, if there wasn't a limit, would probably have slid back into the $70k region by now this Supercoach dud is the beast that is James Hasson. He is an auto emergency nightmare every weekend with his 11 or so points, I haven't been able to trade him out all year and then every bye round when I am somewhat grateful to have him to make up the numbers he's injured and or a late withdrawal.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom