NRL 2016 ESP Elite Official Thread (Checklist Up Pg 36)

IMHO having packs without an inset, could do some harm. $8 for only base cards, not a good look.
I know a few people, who are new to collecting and Aren't impressed, as they have bought 6 packs from different newsagents and all base.
Maybe bring back the silver Parellels.

thats my only real issue with the set this yr

IMHO having packs without an inset, could do some harm. $8 for only base cards, not a good look.
I know a few people, who are new to collecting and Aren't impressed, as they have bought 6 packs from different newsagents and all base.
Maybe bring back the silver Parellels.

thats my only real issue with the set this yr
The parallels still don't do much, I bought 4 packs of last year's Elite and only got parallels. I'd think the commons would hold a little more value this year, just because they're designed nicer and there's more of them.

An extra $1 worth of value wouldn't really do much for Elite collectors. They're expecting most people to buy boxes if not cases, packs are just rubbish in terms of value for elite and haven't really been good since about 2014 Elite, and even then that set was dodgy for most pack buyers too.

Picked up a few sigs last night. I think the gold pen looks good on the black cards.

2016-08-16%2008.39.41_zpspj3cqg5v.jpg

I've missed the post on where u can get the list on the 2016 game jersey b4 u redeem it any help is appreciated.
http://futera.com/colour-grading2016/Elite2016/myChart.php

This shows you the colours in every patch. So you can use the dropdown things to find your player, then type in the number and it will give you the colour

They've also updated the colour names too, for example "Orange" and "Purple" are correctly Gold and Maroon respectively for broncos, and the Rabbitohs jerseys make mention of "Cardinal Red" and "Myrtle Green", which I think is cool.

http://futera.com/colour-grading2016/Elite2016/myChart.php

This shows you the colours in every patch. So you can use the dropdown things to find your player, then type in the number and it will give you the colour

They've also updated the colour names too, for example "Orange" and "Purple" are correctly Gold and Maroon respectively for broncos, and the Rabbitohs jerseys make mention of "Cardinal Red" and "Myrtle Green", which I think is cool.
Thanks

A reminder to everyone from ESP/TLA, this competition closes at the end of October!!!

To celebrate the launch of Code for Collectors

TLA and Futera are rexcited to reveal a 5th NRL Elite 2016 1/1 card, this very special card featured 4 match worn jersey patches, 4 players images and corrasponding states on the back of the card as well as the NRL Hologram.

TLA and Futera are giving this card away free!!! The registration process is simple, an automaticly generated reigistration form will be sent to collectors via the Code for Collectors website, each time you register a card a form will be generated. All collectors who register their Elite 2016 jersey patch cards on the Code for Collectors website before 12pm (AEST) on October 31st 2016 and complete the email registration form inlcuding providing in 25 words or less ‘why this card should be included into your collection’ will have a chance of securing this card, T&C’s apply. TLA and Futera will jointly annouce the lucky collectors name on the 1st fo November at a time to be advised.

An image of the card is below. We will now upated the checklist with the additon of this card to the release.

We hope you can help us spread word of this great offer to your members, the more cards that are registred by the closing date, the more chances collectors will have to secure what I am sure will be a highly prized card.

quad.png

Cheers
Matt

A reminder to everyone from ESP/TLA, this competition closes at the end of October!!!

TLA and Futera are rexcited to reveal a 5th NRL Elite 2016 1/1 card, this very special card featured 4 match worn jersey patches, 4 players images and corrasponding states on the back of the card as well as the NRL Hologram.

TLA and Futera are giving this card away free!!! The registration process is simple, an automaticly generated reigistration form will be sent to collectors via the Code for Collectors website, each time you register a card a form will be generated. All collectors who register their Elite 2016 jersey patch cards on the Code for Collectors website before 12pm (AEST) on October 31st 2016 and complete the email registration form inlcuding providing in 25 words or less ‘why this card should be included into your collection’ will have a chance of securing this card, T&C’s apply. TLA and Futera will jointly annouce the lucky collectors name on the 1st fo November at a time to be advised.

An image of the card is below. We will now upated the checklist with the additon of this card to the release.

We hope you can help us spread word of this great offer to your members, the more cards that are registred by the closing date, the more chances collectors will have to secure what I am sure will be a highly prized card.

quad.png

Cheers
Matt
Who will it be that wins this Amazing price, K

quad.png

Cheers
Matt
Did anyone here who won this 1/1 card today? K

I hope they have to produce the card/code they used to win it!

I understand what you are saying but with the nature of the hobby aptly named "trading cards" and as a result these cards changing hands a lot I wouldn't expect the winner to have to produce the card and I don't recall seeing that as part of the conditions of entry.

From what I have heard from some people is the cards they bought had already been redeemed and to be honest I don't really see it as a problem? If I or a hobbyist busted a card from a box or case I bought should I not redeem / register it? That said though I would expect commercial traders not to have redeemed the card as they are almost always on selling it.

Good luck all.

Cheers
Ross

Last edited:
What I would hope for is the ability to change the registration details of a card. Can this be done or does it simply come up card already registered?

Ross

What I would hope for is the ability to change the registration details of a card. Can this be done or does it simply come up card already registered?

Ross
After several attempts and several weeks of trying I was eventually able to register most of my cards but there was still 4 cards that would not register for me. They just came straight up with the pictures of where the patch was from. I just presumed that these cards had already been registered from who I purchased them from. I have no complaints about that.

After several attempts and several weeks of trying I was eventually able to register most of my cards but there was still 4 cards that would not register for me. They just came straight up with the pictures of where the patch was from. I just presumed that these cards had already been registered from who I purchased them from. I have no complaints about that.
This happened with the Oates jersey patch signature card numbered #001/50 i got? It wouldn't let me register it as it was saying someone else had already done it before me? K

This happened with the Oates jersey patch signature card numbered #001/50 i got? It wouldn't let me register it as it was saying someone else had already done it before me? K
I tried 10 times to register my card, and I could not get thru.
Well done on a good release of elite cards this time around ESP.
As far as your registration and overall commitment to the collecting industry goes I give your a very generous 5/10.

I tried 10 times to register my card, and I could not get thru.
Well done on a good release of elite cards this time around ESP.
As far as your registration and overall commitment to the collecting industry goes I give your a very generous 5/10.
It was honestly a 3/10 for the registration process. It seems like most of these cards were registered before they were moved on meaning if you were the 2nd string owner you had zero chance of entering in this competition? But i guess thats how the cookie crumbles, K

Back
Top Bottom