NRL 2016 ESP Elite Official Thread (Checklist Up Pg 36)

There isn't a winner I reckon

They have given us the name of the winner...... but as I said out of respect for them, we wont be announcing it until they do.

As far as I am aware the competition was drawn on Nov 1st and the winner was then being contacted to take part in some sort of presentation where ESP were planning something when the card is handed over. They said they will then make an announcement regarding this.

They have given us the name of the winner...... but as I said out of respect for them, we wont be announcing it until they do.

As far as I am aware the competition was drawn on Nov 1st and the winner was then being contacted to take part in some sort of presentation where ESP were planning something when the card is handed over. They said they will then make an announcement regarding this.

So if the winner wasn't an OZCT member we'd know who it was by now. Every other comp I've entered whether it's a chook raffle or a boys home raffle do the draw and announce the winner on the designated day. This not naming the winner pending a presentation is amateurish at best.

So if the winner wasn't an OZCT member we'd know who it was by now. Every other comp I've entered whether it's a chook raffle or a boys home raffle do the draw and announce the winner on the designated day. This not naming the winner pending a presentation is amateurish at best.

Honestly, is has nothing to do with us here. I wasn't asked not to post the winners name but am doing out of respect that they may like to post the good news themselves first.

Over it. Congratulations to the winner whenever it's announced.
I am also happy that someone from this forum has won. Its a great prize and it would look perfect in anyone's collection. But i still think it's wrong to say we "Esp TLA" will announce the winner on November 1st and it's already the 5th. Anyway i am also over it, congratulations to whoever you are, K

Not that I particularly care and like Brendan I didn't hit a redemption anyway so a big congrats to the winner from the hints on here its is seemingly someone who deserves it.

However IMO it is amateurish how and why it is a secret and that people not employed by ESP / TLA know who the winner is yet there has been no public announcement. I don't remember the terms and conditions advising that they were only going to announce the winner to a select few on Nov 1.

Cheers
Ross

Very happy to let everyone know that I have won this card by registering Thomas Burgess 073/150 serial No. D6443CN7 and writing in 25 words or less my reason why it should be added to my collection,
Image (205).jpg
Image (206).jpg
Image (207).jpg
Image (208).jpg

Back
Top Bottom