Not Happy!!!

Chiller

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
Im so not happy somebody off the forum has sent me a card in a normal envelope, the card is in a top loader taped up thats too big for it so it moved around in post and now has dinged up corners you would think for the $3.50 i paid this member for postage he could afford the bubble mailer and a normal sized toploader to post it in? But no insted they decided $2.50 profit was more important to them! Im sick to death of reading abut people not doing shit right GRRRRR!! this is not ebay people

If people don't like paying for mailers, keep good ones that you get when buying stuff, tape white paper over the writing and re-use.

Call them out Chiller, thats not good enough, NAME AND SHAME!!!

everyone should know the rules and thats Bullshit if u paid $3.50 for postage

Yeah may aswell name. At least they will know for next time!

Anthing more than $2.50 is to much for posting within Australia and that would be for a brand new mailer and brand new top loader + postage.

a swift neg + name and shame is the way to go. we've had countless warnings on the subject of poor packaging, but to charge a high postage price on top is just plain disrespectful.

you have to name the person, it is not good enough to send cards like that. there has been numerous threads reading postage.

Or maybe send a pm to one of the mods and see what they think might be the best way to handle this situation.

Its not on pure and simple. Like already said its disrepectful when the cards are no longer yours. This member will change or not trade at all.

PM the details if you don't want to name names but certainly leave a neg. I fail to see how members don't know whats expected in trades by now.

Its not on pure and simple. Like already said its disrepectful when the cards are no longer yours. This member will change or not trade at all.

PM the details if you don't want to name names but certainly leave a neg. I fail to see how members don't know whats expected in trades by now.

Won't we all see who it is anyways???

I certainly don't believe in them. I've had too much stuff turn up in em, and sometimes pull thru ok, but other times, it hurts to pay (or trade) for something you really need, and it be treated like dirt, even after you've done your best to ensure the card(s) turn up on their end, OK.

I'm sorry, but is there any way to MAKE sure EVERY MEMBER (included the vets here) submit an "I accept these terms & conditions" kinda thing, and if they f-ck it up, they're gone....? [-X

Yeah this happens every two weeks or so and nothing happens. Time for some action. Neg and Name and shame

To have paid $3.50 for postage, id be very shocked and rather annoyed to find a card in a white envelope... honestly thats very poor form, if you have paid for proper postage, you should expect no less, from anyone, let alone a OzCards Member.

I agree with Chad's statement that once the cards are traded, they are no longer yours, so treat them with the upmost respect, not treat them like garbage...

I am inclined to say name and shame but I don't know the full story yet so i won't get caught up in the hysterics yet. Don't we have a rule where new members must send first? Maybe it is time we actually start enforcing that rule? TIME FOR SOME ACTION... all those warnings from the mods are obviously falling on deaf ears.

haha yeh 1711mark will be geting a neg after i got this reply from him
"Card was taped in plastic top loader- not responsible for australia post. sorry!" Well if the moron put it in a toploader that was the right size, the card would not have moved around and got damaged. I dont see how australia post is resposable for him not packing it right

yeh i know its not that hard ay, if u dont have the correct sized toploader tape the card between 2 toploaders and put it in a team bag at the very least

Exactly and send in a bubble mailer, if you are charging $3.50 for postage, it should be in bubble mailer, BRAND NEW TOPLOADER (not a used one) and penny sleeve, $3.50 is over charging then to not send properly is just not good enough

Back
Top Bottom