No MORE Upper Deck group buys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin, just reread my post above. There is nothing more that needs to be said. Thanks.

Read it G. Please read mine and answer the question if it's not too difficult. I'm sure blind freddy could it. Thanks.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

the fact is G, I did ask a normal question and the fact is every time I'm making the stronger point with jaja (here or on 121), something like the thread or my post gets deleted.
As for your accustations, please inform me what my intentions were when asking... "HOW MANY UD BOXES BUSTED."

arrgh.. come on guys..

this is just a topic about we are not doing groupbuys.. i can't promise i won't buy UD products myself.. who can resist UD black or Exquisites?? i will not write what i can't promise... that's the simple truth...

if we are not processing UD group guy, so be it... and yes and nos will make the topic decided.. if Chad won't buy UD.. i will participate in Topps or Press Pass.. fine with me. and fine with others..

It's good to argue for a good cause.. but this is going nowhere...

Has just the best cards been banned??? I want to send him a PM and it does not show up. Does the email option still work??? It now says banned under his ID.

Has just the best cards been banned??? I want to send him a PM and it does not show up. Does the email option still work??? It now says banned under his ID.

i think he did get banned. if it was me though, i would not of argued.
ive learnt to stay out of things that start to get fiery

a predictable outcome.

i sincerely hope justin is not permanently banned, as he has been a great member of ozcards for a long time. to just boot him for such a pissweak perceived "indiscretion" is pathetic. the thread could have been closed, which would have solved the problem a lot easier but hey...if youve got the power why not (ab)use it?

to boot someone like justin when theres other ****wits on here who have not been half as valuable a member as justo...it just leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.

As im sure ill get the stock standard "if you dont like it **** off" reply...well, it its becoming a more attractive option unfortunately.

I have a zero tolerance for smart asses.

Because someone has been here for a long time or done plenty of good things doesn't give them the license to do whatever they like.

If Justin wants to email me and tell me why he thinks he shouldn't be banned, then I'm all ears. Until then, my decision stands.

As im sure ill get the stock standard "if you dont like it **** off" reply...well, it its becoming a more attractive option unfortunately.

And that about sums it up. If you don't want to play be the rules set by the mods, then feel free to **** off. The mods are here for a reason, and if people don't want to listen to them, then what's the point of having them ?

Because someone has been here for a long time or done plenty of good things doesn't give them the license to do whatever they like.

If Justin wants to email me and tell me why he thinks he shouldn't be banned, then I'm all ears. Until then, my decision stands.

And that about sums it up. If you don't want to play be the rules set by the mods, then feel free to **** off. The mods are here for a reason, and if people don't want to listen to them, then what's the point of having them ?

Any info on the PM I sent you.

Don't worry about it I don't need the info!!!!!!

a predictable outcome.

i sincerely hope justin is not permanently banned, as he has been a great member of ozcards for a long time. to just boot him for such a pissweak perceived "indiscretion" is pathetic. the thread could have been closed, which would have solved the problem a lot easier but hey...if youve got the power why not (ab)use it?

to boot someone like justin when theres other ****wits on here who have not been half as valuable a member as justo...it just leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.

i have to agree with you jezza.
i think theres been a mountain made out of an ant hill. i cant see where a ban was a required solution.
i dont think justin first post was a direct attack on chad personally.

i do also agree with chad that UD is something that we should as a group buy situation avoid.

but just because a person thinks differently doesnt automaticly mean banning

Agreed Chad - no more UD group buys is just fine with me!

Mods I might be sticking my nose in something I shouldn't but isn't banning Justin like sentencing a crim who ran a red light to life in prison? I guess you mods know best but is it a possibility that you guys went overboard?

All I can see was a difference of opinions and a bit of button pushing but that was it!

also wanted to ask this, not being a smart arse or anything but didnt yze_magic get like countless warnings before getting a final warning for his egging on all us other members. now he's a special member. he's not even been banned. how can you immediately ban someone for something as trivial as this thread :confused: :confused: :confused:

Im not on here to make enemies, but I will weigh in by saying: taking this all on face value from what we can see in this post ... total overreaction ... putting a stop to the post might have been a more diplomatic approach.

That's all I'm saying.

wow , what a thread.

i can safely say that everyone on this site is a "SMARTARSE" in some sort of way, and we can all generally have digs at members we get along with well.

in saying this i think "THE MODS" are leading the way in "SMARTARSE" comments and should take a look at themselves if some one needs to be banned.

i am not having a go just stating a fact and to go back some time , when i first posted on this site i got a warning for yelling in a thread, all i thought was how the hell can i yell when i am typing...........................well i asked a long time member that i got along with well , and he told me that i typed in capitals so that means i was yelling.
never posted this before but thought it was a good point as at the time i thought the warning was an abuse of power.
if justi was banned it is clearly an abuse of power, when other recent members like"yze magic" did nothing but bait members and he stayed he for a while baiting people everyday with every single post.
also other members baited him (including myself) and never got a warning or told not to do it......................just stating some facts.....................THE END:)

2 words: yze magic

Yeah but it should allow for some leeway too. you cant treat everyone on here the same (and its clear that you certainly do not, judging by the amount of smart-assery coming from other members).

And these clear cut rules are outlined where exactly? be honest, you make this stuff up on the fly...Justin pissed you/chad off, so you said, **** it hes gone. totally a personal decision. And i like your wording: if people dont want to "listen" to the mods....by listen you mean strictly obey right?

the fact is the mods have been very inconsistent with their "rules" to the point of hypocrisy. sometimes you give a bit of rope, and sometimes you go completely overboard...perhaps you better clearly define what constitutes being a smart ass, so no other members make the same mistake.

IMO its time ozcards became more democratic and less reliant on the whims of a select few. im sure many others feel a similar sentiment, however are probably too scared to speak up for fear of the boot, or just being ostracized from the group. i feel banning a member (to name one incident) should be a group decision, after all it affects us as a group.

I agree with all the recent posts.....

Chad and Justin seem to have an ongoing "agreement" to dig at each other at any opportunity....i have seen it here and on 121s....

Justin starts it....Chad finishes it by deleting threads or closing topics....

This forum has gotten to a point where i almost feel like i have a boss....need to think about what i post....need to think whether i am going to stand on someones toes...

Dont get me wrong this is a great forum and is in general run very well.....but it seems that if you arent in the right "group" you leave yourself open for a "bullshit" banning???

good point jezza, i was thinking that before....................i think it should be voted on by members whether another member get's banned, not just the slect 1, 2 or however many mods there are:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom