No MORE Upper Deck group buys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's like trying to shy away from the BIG 4 in banking.

It's a noble act, but you will be swimming against the rip.

A serious group letter with signatures etc might make them look twice.
There's always strength in numbers.

I would agree with that. I think it's a good idea. I'm not a box buyer but watching some of the breaks on here it's obvious that the products are getting worse and worse, the customer service is appalling and Richard McbloodyWilliam - the dude whose sig is on the back of game jerseys and autos has a lot to answer for - maybe that's who the group letter should be addressed to. There's no doubt the masses are angry on every board I know of.

I think Topps do a decent job considering they cover a lot of non-sports as well and their game used stuff is always bought off NBA properties so u know it's geniune - none of this "was said to us to be game used" bullshit that UD serve up now.

I think it's about time UD heard us ROAR

how many UD boxes have you busted recently chad? must be heaps.

UD and Topps are both ok imo, just depends which particular product you buy.

how many UD boxes have you busted recently chad? must be heaps.

UD and Topps are both ok imo, just depends which particular product you buy.

You can never help yourself can you Justin.:roll:

I'm fed up with UD for obvious reasons all stated in this thread by myself and others. You don't have to bust a heap of product to see they are just plain wrong and ruining the hobby. It really sucked putting this huge group buy together to in the end send out boxes to members knowing that the box sucked and the pre release sheet and details were all lies. Wasn't a great feeling.

Now they don't even want to deal with online shops to control things even more.

Next time just state your opinion about the issue and just leave the other comments to yourself. :cool: I don't have to put up with your remarks here.

:shock:
I made no personal opinion or digs at anyone, but simply put my point across in the last post which included the fact about selecting products carefully (in detail) and that chad need not be rude as he was in his last post. also asked him again for the number of boxes he busted which he can't answer. seems having a different pov gets you in trouble here.
not the first time I've made a post with a different pov to chad and he doesn't like that, so it gets deleted instead of responding. I find these methods somewhat like a dictatorship, which is very sad.

I don't appreciate my posts being deleted and replaced with the lies above saying I said otherwise. This happens every time chad can't respond to my post and it perhaps makes him look silly. You can't dictate everything and make everyone agree with you, it's simply not fair.

go on, delete this you dictators!! :p

I think you've seen the saga that has gone on with the Fleer group buy - delays, lies about the 86-87 buybacks etc. etc. etc.

and now we are seeing the hit or shit with the replacements of the redemption cards never fulfilled.

UD Black has been reasonably successful, but on current trends UD is not looking after the mid-range, "normal" collector very well

I tend to agree justo, mods abusing the power at their disposal is a bit of a problem on ozcards. a post should only ever be censored if it contains very offensive remarks, like a racial slur, threat of violence etc. editing because of a difference of opinion is just an abuse of power. some moderators have embraced a dictatorial role, and whether they like it or not thats the plain truth.

There has been no abuse of powers, as far as I see it if members continue to try baiting other members then I will start taking a zero tolerance and deleting posts.

Hows that for dictatorship ?

Quite frankly, if you don't like it, find somewhere else to play. Because unlike other websites, that shit won't be put up with here.

I tend to agree justo, mods abusing the power at their disposal is a bit of a problem on ozcards. a post should only ever be censored if it contains very offensive remarks, like a racial slur, threat of violence etc. editing because of a difference of opinion is just an abuse of power. some moderators have embraced a dictatorial role, and whether they like it or not thats the plain truth.
better quote that before it gets deleted Jza :p bless you for having the courage to speak up too mate! :cool: :D

well said mate, it's a major problem. :D it really annoys me and sometimes I feel we are all to afraid to speak up to these people. one particular jaja mod does it on this site and another one that i'm a member of. every time he enters an arguement that doesn't go his way, he deletes the thread or post to suit his own himself. he must be a very powerful individual.

There has been no abuse of powers, as far as I see it if members continue to try baiting other members then I will start taking a zero tolerance and deleting posts.

Hows that for dictatorship ?

Quite frankly, if you don't like it, find somewhere else to play. Because unlike other websites, that shit won't be put up with here.

i wouldn't want to boycott ozcards G. but is asking "HOW MANY UD BOXES HAVE YOU BUSTED" classed as baiting members??? think about it mate, it's quite a relevant question to ask the topic starter of this topic, innit?

I've seen more than a couple of your posts both here on Ozcards and on 121 where you and him have a difference of opinion. I've been around a few forums and dealt with a large number of dickheads to know what's been going on, and up to now i've turned a blind eye for the sake of keeping the site open and friendly. But it now stops here.

Do not mistake me for an idiot and play all innocent "oh I only asked a simple question". It doesn't take blind freddy to realise the intentions behind your posts, especially considering the theme of them of late.

I would say just get over whatever the hell it is that you have a problem with and take it to email or PM's. Keep any personal problems with other members off the forums.

Any baiting of any members of this site will not be tolerated, and if it continues I will not have any problems with taking further action to keep the site the way it is intended. Consider this your first and last warning.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

the fact is G, I did ask a normal question and the fact is every time I'm making the stronger point with jaja (here or on 121), something like the thread or my post gets deleted.
As for your accustations, please inform me what my intentions were when asking... "HOW MANY UD BOXES BUSTED."

the mods are out of line and I get a warning. what a suprise LOL. You have the POWER! :D
Why not just ban me and everyone else that has an opinion different to you guys. that way you can make folks believe anything you like without anyone saying a thing.

now the thread is off topic, I assume just what the mods wanted when they deleted my post.
helps give them a reason for taking control etc

I'm not a mod nor do I personally know any of the mods

There was only one reason you asked Chad how many boxes he broke? and then pushed a second time with the same question.

you don't know chad or g? :shock: anyway, lmk the "one reason" please, i'd like to know :cool:
i asked a second time cos he managed to attack me for asking a simple question, but didn't manage to answer it when it really wasn't that hard or a big deal. fair enough billy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom