No game on ESPN tomorrow?!?

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
What's going on, advertised in the Mag as Lakers vs Knicks, but on the web site it's not on! :cry:

Foxtel usually only screens the games on Wednesday or Saturday, ehich means they are telecasting Tuesday & Friday (US times) games, therefore id doubt theres supposed to be a game telecast today. From reading my Cousin's mag, the only game this week is Cavs v Magic on Saturday (hopefully Dwighty puts up good numbers for me).

Are you sure you're not reading December's mag???

i think you made a mistake there clarkes. ESPN shows NBA on Saturday and THURSDAY, not Wednesday, and the NY v Lakers game is on now, it was after the Duke v Seton Hall college game.!

jimboiitmac said:
NY v Lakers game is on now, it was after the Duke v Seton Hall college game.!

Thanks Jimbo, I gotta set a tape tonight, playing a game tonight.

What was the college game like?

I like seeing the College comps, like the dunk comps etc.

MavsMan© said:
jimboiitmac said:
NY v Lakers game is on now, it was after the Duke v Seton Hall college game.!

Thanks Jimbo, I gotta set a tape tonight, playing a game tonight.

What was the college game like?

I like seeing the College comps, like the dunk comps etc.

Tonights the replay, should be good though, im studying so i only got to watch college match.

The college game was awesome, i dunno how much you guys know about NCAA but Duke is the #1 favourite to win the national title this year. They wiped out Seton Hall by about 50 points.

JJ Reddick is the best shooter in college right now, he plays for Duke and they have the current NCAA Defensive Player of the Year Shelden Williams who is one of my favourite NCAA players and he will probably be a lottery pick next NBA Draft. He's a very physical player inside like Alonzo Mourning but he's a skilled offensive banger like Jermaine O'Neal. Duke look very impressive they have some awesome freshmen like Josh McRoberts who could've been a 1st round pick had he jumped from High School and they have Demarcus Nelson, an amazing sophomore.!

When were these games on? All I'm seeing was dumb drag car racing since 10.30 am WA time? :cry:

Thanks. I think the time differs every week, but not sure how they fit two games in in that time?

well i'm in sydney jvalles, and at about 12 i turned on ESPN coz that's the normal time for the NBA games. College Hoops was on instead and went until about 1:30, after that NBA started.

Well stoke me a clipper & smear me in butter....

I checked the Foxtel mag, and actually found the game. Was programmed to start at 2pm SA time.

Not sure why it's not listed on the online guide?

Back
Top Bottom