NFL teams/ players ozcard members collect

Re: Who here collects NFL and what player/teams??

I follow the Packers. Rogers is probably my favourite player on that team. I don't knwo much about the others as I hardly get a chance to watch it only what i son OneHD.

When OneHD use to show college football I followed Alabama Marcus Ingram he was awesome.

Re: Who here collects NFL and what player/teams??

Started collecting a few years ago but just really getting back into it along, with Baseball, will be looking mainly for Chicago Bears stuff and any players I can remember watching, from any team, in the 80's and 90's that are appearing on new cards, saying that, anything that looks good or interesting has got a place in the collection.

I got a numbered William Perry card the other day from a pack. Would trade for Clay Matthews cards.

---------- Post added 06-02-2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

This is good so we know when we wanna sell/ trade we can post and know that people on here do collect NFL, hopefully we can get it going a little on here :) steven let me know what I need to do I have no idea haha.... Pm me

Go to your first post on this thread and click the bottom right 'edit post'
Then cut and paste this:

Rekless - Colts, Manning, Young, Favre , Montana

Greencardy - Denver Broncos, Troy Polamalu, Jared Allen, Manny Fernandez, Conrad Dobler and also any Aussies who are or have played in the NFL.

Kingjack - Ndamukong Suh (auto)

dayne_rules – Titans, Troy Polamalu

steven1959 – Vikings

Siegeandspike – Packers, Clay Matthews

Saints81 - Saints, Reggie Bush, Drew Brees

Captain America – Raiders

Rusty Nail – Bears

Jaames – Seahawks, Deon Butler, Chad Johnson/ochocinco

Wattsup - 49ers, Montana, Rice, Young

AussieLaker – (Broncos), Tatum Bell

Cobretti – Packers, Rogers

Into the post!! Then just add people as they let you know which team/ players they are interested in!! :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, all done. If there are any others let me know and I will keep adding:) any body got any box breaks coming up other than Siegeandspike?? Cheers guys

I follow the Miami Dolphins. My aim is to start collecting Jake Long autographed/patch/jersey cards.
And that sounds like a good idea Dayne.

Sounds good dayne, who else would be in this? Thanks eddy , will update the list :)

---------- Post added 06-02-2011 at 10:04 PM ----------

Very nice James what product?? And how was the show today, couldn't make it today!

Sounds good dayne, who else would be in this? Thanks eddy , will update the list :)

---------- Post added 06-02-2011 at 10:04 PM ----------

Very nice James what product?? And how was the show today, couldn't make it today!

From Upper Deck SPX mate, Show was pretty good. A fair few NFL boxes for sale.

Anyone else liking the case share idea ??? I'm really keen but we would need someone to organize it
Thanks dayne

Thisisselling might be putting together a NFL case share soon.

I might be interested in a case share, depending on how it would work and how much etc.

Could organise it through cherry collectables and get Grayson to bust it online for us??

I might be interested in a case share, depending on how it would work and how much etc.

Could organise it through cherry collectables and get Grayson to bust it online for us??

It's pretty easy to do, I'd be interested for sure.. just need to work out which product everyone wants and how much money people want to spend.

Would just need a trusted member to order the case once everyone has sent them the payments and then that person to post out all the boxes to the people involved.

Anyone keen on putting their hand up to do it?

It's pretty easy to do, I'd be interested for sure.. just need to work out which product everyone wants and how much money people want to spend.

Would just need a trusted member to order the case once everyone has sent them the payments and then that person to post out all the boxes to the people involved.

Anyone keen on putting their hand up to do it?

I was thinking more along the lines of people purchasing a place for a case break and getting a particular team/teams.

I was thinking more along the lines of people purchasing a place for a case break and getting a particular team/teams.

Yeah I've seen that done on other sites, also a good way of doing it but I doubt there would be enough interest on here to fill it.. Unless people paid for 2 random spots which would be decided via Random.org

Yeah there are a few ways , best way iv seen is were u prob random the spots and depending what number u are after the random draft u pick the team on the number u got. Or u can also pick what number u want and then u get the hit that comes out of box. Eg... U have numbe 1 hit , we open first box and we pull first hit, u get it regardless of the team???
What product have people liked this year?? Certified, absolute memorabilia have been 2 of the nicer products this year, anybody else have some suggestions??

Not sure about busting online, I still like to open my own packs and have the thrill of anticipation!!! Certified or Absolute look pretty good, then theres Gridiron Gear or Limited. Decisions Decisions!!

Yeah the thrill is always good!! Gridiron gear is good 2 , yeah and limited has dropped hugely down to around $80 a box now in U.S

---------- Post added 08-02-2011 at 10:22 AM ----------

Did any one want me to try get some prices from u.s and try work out price for a spot including postage , penny sleeves , top loaders etc???

Back
Top Bottom