NFL teams/ players ozcard members collect

Jel15y

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marco
Hi guys , guess I just wanted to start a thread and see who collects any NFL on here so I/ we know who is interested in any cards that we wanna trade/ sell
Cheers
Marco

With some help of Siegeandspike , finally have something for us

Ausram - st. Louis rams

Markk457 - New England patriots

Big Ben Fan - Cinci Bengals

Eddy9898 - Miami Dolphins / Jake Long

Rekless - Colts, Manning, Young, Favre , Montana

Greencardy - Denver Broncos, Troy Polamalu, Jared Allen, Manny Fernandez, Conrad Dobler and also any Aussies who are or have played in the NFL.

Kingjack - Ndamukong Suh (auto)

dayne_rules – Titans, Troy Polamalu

steven1959 – Vikings

Siegeandspike – Packers, Clay Matthews

Saints81 - Saints, Reggie Bush, Drew Brees

Captain America – Raiders

Rusty Nail – Bears

Jaames – Seahawks, Deon Butler, Chad Johnson/ochocinco

Wattsup - 49ers, Montana, Rice, Young

AussieLaker – (Broncos), Tatum Bell

Cobretti – Packers, Rogers

Re: Who here collects NFL and what player/teams??

Mate I use to collect, just sorting through a whole bunch (2500+) commons to list on here. I played, follow the Colts, thinking of starting a Manning, young, Favre or Montana.

Sounds good man, keep me in mind for any NFL and I'll do same for any colts? And the players u named
What else u collect man?

I am Denver Broncos fan but Interested in following players too: Troy Polamalu, Jared Allen, Manny Fernandez, Conrad Dobler and also any Aussies who are or have played in the NFL.

Sounds good , nice too know a Denver fan for future ref and all the others u collect
Thanks

I'm currently looking for a Ndamukong Suh auto so if anyone has one let me know.

Collect Vikings, got some 92-94 but mostly 08 masterpiece onwards. Dayne, possible you could edit team/collector to the top. Could be a good reference tool for later. Thks for thread

I have some NFL but don't really have a favourite team/ player yet...but did like LA Raiders as a youngster

This is good so we know when we wanna sell/ trade we can post and know that people on here do collect NFL, hopefully we can get it going a little on here :) steven let me know what I need to do I have no idea haha.... Pm me

Started collecting a few years ago but just really getting back into it along, with Baseball, will be looking mainly for Chicago Bears stuff and any players I can remember watching, from any team, in the 80's and 90's that are appearing on new cards, saying that, anything that looks good or interesting has got a place in the collection.

I'm a Seahawks fan and a massive Deon Butler collector, I pretty much only bust exquisite boxes. Also collect Chad Johnson/ochocinco.

This Is really good info for us all guys appreciate the info let's keep it rolling and hopefully get NFL up and running here on oz card :)

I'm a 49ers man. Collecting anything and everything of theirs,with emphasis primarily on the older stars (Montana,Rice,Young).
Best thing Ive got in recent months is two of the Montana 2010 Topps Triple Threads multi-patch cards, #'d out of 27 and 36.

I'm a Broncos fan but pretty much just collect Tatum Bell, I haven't busted many boxes lately but hopefully in the next few weeks I'll start up again with a few cases so this thread will be handy for me to contact people about cards.

Back
Top Bottom