NFL Rookies - Who Are You Collecting ?

Good to hear your thoughts guys and redskinsfan I can tell you your man Crowder is an easy pull in the inception as in Auto Patches as I have watched quite a few breaks and he has been pulled in every break
Yer I love inception too, one of my fave product! I will have to try grab some skins spots. No Jones in it though but since 2012 I'm happy to get any good rookies lol

Inception has hit it out the park in my opinion. The amount of Ravens tempts me to buy in but fear I will get the box with none lol

I will look out for him for sure man! I'd be keen on both of those cards too! LMK

Pic of the Crowder, its actually /25

Prestige Crowder.jpg

Prestige Crowder.jpg

Inception has hit it out the park in my opinion. The amount of Ravens tempts me to buy in but fear I will get the box with none lol
Have been in a couple of cases, skunked completely on one but picked up a Buck Allen Jumbo jersey, Buck Allen Patch auto and Flacco numbered base in the other. Have got another one coming up with LBB tomorrow

Have been in a couple of cases, skunked completely on one but picked up a Buck Allen Jumbo jersey, Buck Allen Patch auto and Flacco numbered base in the other. Have got another one coming up with LBB tomorrow

Whats the damage on the Ravens? I am tempted to go all AFC North in divisionals as I want me some Duke Johnson as well lol

Sweet rusty, and where think me and rusty have you covered to move Ravens lol. I have to watch a certified case break that I jagged the Ravens in

Buck Allen redemptions? I picked up a max Williams auto patch. Think I have the set of the freshman patch relics for the Ravens, a Waller auto, and some numbered cards. Not sure if I won the random for the Williams/diggs patch

How did you go in your case? I picked up a couple of Buck Allen redemptions & patches, a Terrance McGee auto and quite a few low numbered inserts

Will have to see what dupes you ended up with. Was looking shaky as I didn't see a raven card until half way through box 4 of the case (the hot box) lol

I was in a case break random today and can you believe I drew the Cardinals and thought ouch but will need to watch again but think I hit the case hit with a purple 2/10 Rookie Patch auto just not sure who he was lol and a few other hits so not to bad I think

Back
Top Bottom